Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
I am on the tail end coming 4 also le, jobless that's why anxious now... :(

Tourist coming over stay a month looking for job attending interviews have been the thing past few years, especially the SEA ones because coming and going back easier for them.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Yes... Its true. I was jobless for 2years.Go for interview I noticed that Im always oldest.. Usually never last 1 round interview

Its a HR thing to have young cheapworker, experienced and expensive worker fr boss to chose. Then me,... old stupid and expensive.

I did not give up. Sometimes go to learn wat I need to do... Or expect to kenna reject.

So my resume I exclude IC number and age. Give no chance for them to reject me from 1st cut.

During interview... told the interviewer honestly that since I cannot find work.. I have to drive taxi. Show them I dun give up.

Lastly my workplace took me in...becos my now boss say he like it that I have fighting spirit.

Remember go interview at Hotel in Katong.. Within 5min the Director told me to stop and go home... Snigger at me some more. Dats was my motivation.😭

kop2311987

Reaction score
Yes... Its true. I was jobless for 2years.Go for interview I noticed that Im always oldest.. Usually never last 1 round interview

Its a HR thing to have young cheapworker, experienced and expensive worker fr boss to chose. Then me,... old stupid and expensive.

I did not give up. Sometimes go to learn wat I need to do... Or expect to kenna reject.

So my resume I exclude IC number and age. Give no chance for them to reject me from 1st cut.

During interview... told the interviewer honestly that since I cannot find work.. I have to drive taxi. Show them I dun give up.

Lastly my workplace took me in...becos my now boss say he like it that I have fighting spirit.

Remember go interview at Hotel in Katong.. Within 5min the Director told me to stop and go home... Snigger at me some more. Dats was my motivation.😭

A $2.5k job and taxi/grab. Which would you choose?

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Taxi/grab full time easily > $3k but no leave no CPF no medical benefits etc

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score

What job is that?

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is v true, based on own tasted experience.

However, I still luv to hold steering.
my hobby, flex schedule, ot2 anytime lip land of real living.
#freedom
depend ur age

if u 4X +++ good luck to ur search
if u 3X +++ 50-50 chance
if u 2X +++ hosei many job waiting u

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
peng steering loh.....

drivers 4 lyfe :(

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
U all got buy the himalaya salt sports candy anot
Damn addictive
5th packet in 3 days liao

Brovale

Reaction score
250gross minus 20% = 200nett
200 - 78 (rent) = 122
122 - 18 (fuel) = 104/day

104 x 30days = 3120nett.
Decent income....
Bro, you forget to FINE-PRINT the 30days. Ya it's a possible earning if you are driving for everyday of the month and at least 8-12hrs daily depending on how you drive to hit that gross. For those looking forward to drive PT, lesser days or hrs, u'll looking at a much much lower income, remember everyday you need to pay for the rental, tt's why all the Bros here say, only own car then can try PT, cause lower expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.