Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very impt information. Thanks. Going for medical tomorrow. Hopefully they can process it fast, else I eat air le

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Come to SATA CommHealth for the following:

Seamless procedures with prices for STA’s referred trainees
One-stop medical centres where medical check-ups and X-ray can be done at the same place and on the same day at all mentioned centres
Medical forms and reports will be sent directly to STA, therefore saving the extra trips to collect your report at medical centre before submitting to STA
8 medical centres around Singapore (Free parking at Uttamram (Bedok) Medical Centre)

Remember to quote “referred by STA” to enjoy the listed rates.

https://www.sata.com.sg/sta/

Msynzl97

Reaction score
U never do Suntec to Hume Ave $7.90 GOJEK
Drive gj cannot look at the fares one lah, I only look at no of trips as their incentives are much better than grab, plus no **** thing as grab share or multiple destinations. Downside is must drive at least 12 hours to hit the max daily incentives.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Drive gj cannot look at the fares one lah, I only look at no of trips as their incentives are much better than grab, plus no **** thing as grab share or multiple destinations. Downside is must drive at least 12 hours to hit the max daily incentives.

logical.....peng platform here and there normally in the end post forum kpkb haha

uniquely_ad

Reaction score

You drive GJ how much $ u make if drive 12hrs with the incentives?

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
No need 12 hour

Go gojek community those daily 35 point one will teach you

7-10am 18 point

12pm-2pm 5 point

5-8pm 12 point

Total 8 hour

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.