Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnew

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really do not understand why some Drivers choose to drive manual car when they could not even coordinate the stepping of clutch and changing of gear well, which caused the ride to be so horribly bumpy and torturing! Even worse, co-rider vomited in the car (and was so smelly even winding down the windows) because the driving was really terrible. I felt so dizzy throughout the ride but at least did not vomit. Grab/ Gojek should enforce all drivers to rent auto cars only. This kind of driving how to rate? Giving 1-star is also too many! It should be a negative rating!

Last edited:

mcwings

Master Member
Reaction score
Not all manual drivers suck :)

I really do not understand why some Drivers choose to drive manual car when they could not even coordinate the stepping of clutch and changing of gear well, which caused the ride to be so horribly bumpy and torturing! Even worse, co-rider vomited in the car (and was so smelly even winding down the windows) because the driving was really terrible. I felt so dizzy throughout the ride but at least did not vomit. Grab/ Gojek should enforce all drivers to rent auto cars only. This kind of driving how to rate, give 1-star also too many!

iamnew

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not all manual drivers suck :)

At least majority of the cars are auto ones. Only recently encounter 3 Drivers driving manual ones and all 3 rides were uncomfortable. Once you feel the changing in the gears, it is uncomfortable. For good Drivers, you should not feel the change in the gear at all.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Right side chicken left side is what meat?

Dont fight bros. Come relax eat Satay.
Ai mai?
ddiiH5kl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, no eating in car even family I don’t allow eating.
Not all manual lousy
Type R, won’t go wrong.

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Some people get on straightaway unpack from plastic straightaway nom nom nom liao without asking. Thus I bought a few acrylic no eating signs from mr.DIY in jb and paste in the car liao.
No more eating since then

I never allow pax to eat at all. Even they request I just say no.

Phv maybe bobian lan lan due to ratings. :s22:

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
I really do not understand why some Drivers choose to drive manual car when they could not even coordinate the stepping of clutch and changing of gear well, which caused the ride to be so horribly bumpy and torturing! Even worse, co-rider vomited in the car (and was so smelly even winding down the windows) because the driving was really terrible. I felt so dizzy throughout the ride but at least did not vomit. Grab/ Gojek should enforce all drivers to rent auto cars only. This kind of driving how to rate? Giving 1-star is also too many! It should be a negative rating!

Lucky I take Auto car... so many things to do... no time to play with clutch...
need to press accept... this and that...

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
I drove my Swift Sports manual as PHV for that last one year before it went to scrap. Had a good time and good pax rating.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
IMHO, manual cars are great to drive with great foot and shifting work. Some riders were surprise that a PHV has manual.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.