Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup dun communicate unless necessary

yes yes, cdw is default for GR. $4+ a day buy for heng heng. Yes lucky no injury, it was just vehicle kiss vehicle. I think the other party's delivery those marks are like mosquito bites nia. Mine one i think more jialat... :(

Today no time le, tmr then go pegasus. Suan le, go through the GR process let them see do what they want.

Then hor, I shouldn't continue to communicate with the other party driver liao right?

Last edited:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun need to. Let GR handle liao.

Cos if u want to pte settle... dun involved GR

Save the no i gave u in pm... next time hopefully u dun need to use it

yes yes, cdw is default for GR. $4+ a day buy for heng heng. Yes lucky no injury, it was just vehicle kiss vehicle. I think the other party's delivery those marks are like mosquito bites nia. Mine one i think more jialat... :(

Today no time le, tmr then go pegasus. Suan le, go through the GR process let them see do what they want.

Then hor, I shouldn't continue to communicate with the other party driver liao right?

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Merging lane 50/50 but there's a percentage iirc. From pic, it is as gd as kiss backside even if it is merging lane. No matter how big ur ji are or chiu gt backing from 三联邦, just give way to whichever retard even if he or she die also wanna squeeze n dun follow moral staggered formation.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Or u want more fierce jin tao speed up overtake and eat center of merging lane so the vehicle behind dun dare overtake.

I see van, lorry, bus i usually do that cos i dun want them to go side by side with me then kena for nothing.

Merging lane 50/50 but there's a percentage iirc. From pic, it is as gd as kiss backside even if it is merging lane. No matter how big ur ji are or chiu gt backing from 三联邦, just give way to whichever retard even if he or she die also wanna squeeze n dun follow moral staggered formation.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U got ask GR if allow u to repair outside? High chance no...

GR says go through their official workshop, pegasus...
(anyway, your inbox full le :p )

From GR and got pax, no need talk already. Straight report and claim. Pay the $525 excess and move on.

Now pax says ok, later talk talk to BF/husband/friend say claim some pocket money to spend, u will up car.

Too many liabilities involved, pass to GR to settle!:D

Ya, i called Grab’s Kerbside Assistance Hotline and told them every single details le, even the other party's carplate. Then told me call GR see how to settle rental car. GR then say dont repair on my own, go let pegasus assess. I ask them if i drive there liao, can still drive away or let it sit there. The GR cso say no idea, let workshop decides...

TMD, if workshop says need 3 days repair, i pay 3 days rental cant drive, and still need to pay whatever repair cost, cdw $535. Do I still need to pay the other party anything??? siao liao, my one week income up lorry, driving for volunteer work

jimmylimts

Reaction score

Remember once got commercial pax, cannot private settle, no matter how minor else U may suffer big big time.:s22::s22::s22:

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Since u want to go the GR way then let the other party contact GR....u pay excess....end of story.

jimmylimts

Reaction score
GR says go through their official workshop, pegasus...
(anyway, your inbox full le :p )

Ya, i called Grab’s Kerbside Assistance Hotline and told them every single details le, even the other party's carplate. Then told me call GR see how to settle rental car. GR then say dont repair on my own, go let pegasus assess. I ask them if i drive there liao, can still drive away or let it sit there. The GR cso say no idea, let workshop decides...

TMD, if workshop says need 3 days repair, i pay 3 days rental cant drive, and still need to pay whatever repair cost, cdw $535. Do I still need to pay the other party anything??? siao liao, my one week income up lorry, driving for volunteer work

Yes, by right it's your fault for own damage so repair time, rental u swallow. Bad for driver but that sounds fair. Why should rental company suffer rental loss due to renter actions.

Own damage $535, if other party claim and accepted, another $535.

Thank you for volunteering in the PHV industry:(

Last edited:

mcwings

Master Member
Reaction score
IMO you don’t need to maintain correspondence as the onus is on him to report to his insurer within 24H (it doesn’t affect your personal insurance). Take instructions from G. Your loss will not exceed the CDW agreement

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remember once got commercial pax, cannot private settle, no matter how minor else U may suffer big big time.:s22::s22::s22:

what do you mean "got commercial pax" ???

Yes, by right it's your fault for own damage so repair time, rental u swallow. Bad for driver but that sounds fair. Why should rental company suffer rental loss due to renter actions.

Own damage $535, if other party claim and accepted, another $535.

Thank you for volunteering in the PHV industry:(

Even if my repairs is below $535, i still pay $535 or whichever is lower?
The other party is the same? His one tmd i feel is like 鼻屎 small nia... :(

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 days is considered fast liao.....today Friday....if u lucky they assess on Sat....give quote to insurer/GR....fastest Monday then start to do repair...

if not...Monday then look at ur car....3 days gone....

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Whichever lower.

That's why if the other party u can settle privately...better.....unless of cos they lion open big mouth.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMO you don’t need to maintain correspondence as the onus is on him to report to his insurer within 24H (it doesn’t affect your personal insurance). Take instructions from G. Your loss will not exceed the CDW agreement

icic noted noted. So the best case is i pay $535, worst is $1070 lor. :eek:

onsite the other party he was talking in his own language on his phone talking to someone, then tell me his boss says go workshop repair see how. I should go workshop fix myself easier cheaper. But after thinking, I no experience in such mediation, better let grab handle completely. Take it a sour lesson learnt. This week i work free as volunteer for grab le, maybe even next week...

the other party better dont use my ic and driver license anyhow go post online. I will faint sia. (lucky i took his too... :p )

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most likely u will pay 1070

onsite the other party he was talking in his own language on his phone talking to someone, then tell me his boss says go workshop repair see how. I should go workshop fix myself easier cheaper. But after thinking, I no experience in such mediation, better let grab handle completely. Take it a sour lesson learnt. This week i work free as volunteer for grab le, maybe even next week...

the other party better dont use my ic and driver license anyhow go post online. I will faint sia. (lucky i took his too... :p )

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope he dun post video on beh chia lor...

jimmylimts

Reaction score

Commercial pax means u working for money lor. Like G, GJ, tada, hitch etc. Even private arrangements too. These are strangers, they say OK OK now, later hoot 1 big medical claim, you will be paying installments for years to come.:s13::s13:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of my first accident with a rental car.... i was driving a preggie

But shes nice she know i dun earn much... so she only claim the consultation fee from me (the medication fee she offer to pay)

Commercial pax means u working for money lor. Like G, GJ, tada, hitch etc. Even private arrangements too. These are strangers, they say OK OK now, later hoot 1 big medical claim, you will be paying installments for years to come.:s13::s13:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 days is considered fast liao.....today Friday....if u lucky they assess on Sat....give quote to insurer/GR....fastest Monday then start to do repair...

if not...Monday then look at ur car....3 days gone....

errrr pegasus workshop or GR wont be so nice give me another car to drive bah??? :(

actually given its a small dent and scratch, really just cosmetic. I wonder can the workshop see le, say next time when return car then repair... Abit lame repair while the car is on renting right. But then again, i doubt grab cares bah... :s22:

Whichever lower.

That's why if the other party u can settle privately...better.....unless of cos they lion open big mouth.

icic, the lower de. Ok, then the other party i doubt can reach $535, tmd really is that tiny small.
Actually have friends advise me private settlement too, cheaper. But i no experience in this, they also scare wait i kena playout become double bill me...

jimmylimts

Reaction score

Even if repairs below $535, GR won't know if pax will 3 month later chu 1 lawyer letter to ask for medical etc. Got pax, I think have to pay full $535 unless pax signed full undertaking not to make any claims in future.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.