HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Like Tree164Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-08-2019, 01:49 PM   #7831

To sum up my view for your reference is
we all don't know who's reading this, it could be g/gj staff, people who curious about phv trade, people who need to be in the trade, people who actually in the trade etc...
BUT do you think that your post won't have any influence level? Remember these old timers say one of the cause for the phv trade became like this today?

Yes indeed these who need to join will still join but I'm quite sure there's people who join because they think jht and quit their ft job to join.

By the way you don't need to agree with my point of view. I'm ok. Just take these word as a reference and think about it.

No one can proof that how much people reading this from the "outside world".
No one can proof how much influence it will do the market.
Everyone can have their view on your logic. I.e. For the one reference. (Which I don't agree with yours btw but I choose to keep quiet as too many people talking about it)

Last edited by Chris8510; 23-08-2019 at 01:51 PM..
Old 23-08-2019, 01:49 PM   #7832

So total got 4 drivers kena before.

Grab need to come clean!

Data scientist cum con artist.
Old 23-08-2019, 01:50 PM   #7833
Arch-Supremacy Member

i wanna sae, chris is not my clone

cause we met each other before
Old 23-08-2019, 01:52 PM   #7834

Wah piang I eat full full rather go drink with friends or play games at home loh.

Old 23-08-2019, 02:00 PM   #7835
Master Member

i am a fking clone too.
Old 23-08-2019, 02:05 PM   #7836
Arch-Supremacy Member

chiu clone my car

i am a fking clone too.
Old 23-08-2019, 02:05 PM   #7837

Think add one more from me to confirm rigged. I thought I blur cock, didn't really notice, at times really like different when drop off.
From now I try to remember the price from pick up to drop off and screen shot... If true call cso vent anger

Plus me too....
Sometimes i use manual mode.
I dont know whether i see wrongly or system is rigged.
I tot of taking screenshot but too ma fan.
Old 23-08-2019, 02:12 PM   #7838
Arch-Supremacy Member

Dunno LNMB ish my crone or not.
Old 23-08-2019, 02:16 PM   #7839
Arch-Supremacy Member

My account is too antique to be clone bah...
Anyway, don't spoil the Fri lah guys. This is internet, good and bad things happen sometimes not within our control. Like I say before 有頭髮邊個想做癩痢. Yes maybe I picky reject lower level lower salary, but each to one's decision?
"One man's meat is another man's poison"

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
Old 23-08-2019, 02:18 PM   #7840
Great Supremacy Member

incomingWOT..
mlmlwm
Old 23-08-2019, 02:21 PM   #7841
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Exactly so dunno why these ppl so worry i break their rice bowl.

And my references, if u dun agree then be it loh. Treat it as ******** unless deep inside u also agree just dun admit thats why worry i reveal informationa that will cause u to worry your rice bowl will break lol

No one can proof that how much people reading this from the "outside world".
No one can proof how much influence it will do the market.
Everyone can have their view on your logic. I.e. For the one reference. (Which I don't agree with yours btw but I choose to keep quiet as too many people talking about it)

Last edited by d3n; 23-08-2019 at 02:33 PM..
Old 23-08-2019, 02:21 PM   #7842
Arch-Supremacy Member

A Chubb insurance agent at grab office is going around selling policies. He says individual personal accident insurance won't be covered if touchwood one gets into accident while driving PHV. Anyone knows about this piece of detail???

Old 23-08-2019, 02:27 PM   #7843
High Supremacy Member

A Chubb insurance agent at grab office is going around selling policies. He says individual personal accident insurance won't be covered if touchwood one gets into accident while driving PHV. Anyone knows about this piece of detail???

Needs to ask your Insurance Agent...
Old 23-08-2019, 02:28 PM   #7844

FK ALL THE CLONES!
Old 23-08-2019, 02:29 PM   #7845
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Ermm to be honest.

G/gj staffs dun really need to read this thread. The most is how we bypass their system. So far such bypass i never share openly here before. Example how not to get timed out. I believe i am first few or first to accidentally found out how to and imparted these knowledge via pm to a few ppl here (u know who u are and some of u also the ones end up bashing me here.)

Now is data science era, g/gj dun read this forum to change how their system work or pricing. They got all the data and consumer behaviors data on their system. They just need to tweak their system using this data.

And oh... for new joiners i doubt my influence is too great to make them join onboard. No doubt i did post fares here but i also post lousy fares and bad earnings here. End of day is up for them to decide their path. I always advocate i wun drive ft and keep look for job till i found one cos i already forsee all these comings (patterns from the platform players).

Not fully agree or disgree with u anyway.

And why i say clones.

Cos once a fella bash me. Suddenly got new ones come in to bash as well. Then flood gate open. I met couscous and kl personally before. But they got clone or not i dunno.

Nowadays 人心难测。

End of day. Just dun sinkie pawn sinkie. Phv life is not easy.

To sum up my view for your reference is
we all don't know who's reading this, it could be g/gj staff, people who curious about phv trade, people who need to be in the trade, people who actually in the trade etc...
BUT do you think that your post won't have any influence level? Remember these old timers say one of the cause for the phv trade became like this today?

Yes indeed these who need to join will still join but I'm quite sure there's people who join because they think jht and quit their ft job to join.

By the way you don't need to agree with my point of view. I'm ok. Just take these word as a reference and think about it.

Last edited by d3n; 23-08-2019 at 02:32 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.