Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Like Tree164Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-08-2019, 04:06 PM   #8971
d3n
High Supremacy Member

4.90 now 😅

should be able to achieve now. mine already back to 5.00 stars from 4.91, without doing any extra job. just normal friendly greetings and chat if riders are friendly. now stars is based on past 100 trips not your whole journey with grab. as long as past 100 trips no hidcup. you will get it.
Old 30-08-2019, 04:07 PM   #8972

I discourage new drivers to lease contract vehicles cuz it might not be suitable, and later realise they have a few more gruelling weeks to drive

I hope 666 bought CDW (all new drivers should buy). Damages can be recouped, a lost life cannot
Old 30-08-2019, 04:07 PM   #8973
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Emo... they should have done it 6 mths ago!

SUPER STEADY REWARD UPDATE. now they credit into cash wallet instead of credit wallet
Old 30-08-2019, 04:16 PM   #8974
Arch-Supremacy Member

Gojek ping now like how?
Still need 14 hrs to clock 35 pts?
Peak hour is 1.5 or 2 points?
Old 30-08-2019, 04:24 PM   #8975
Arch-Supremacy Member

Don't scared.....I assume no injury.....u got sign anything or not?got video?

From what I see no major damage but the headlight is a concern.The rest just spray back....the most is knock a bit...

i think likely to be cheaper than pay excess....get a quote for both vehicles and negotiate from there.

Report to IDAC within 24hrs even if u are not claiming insurance to cover backside.You never know what the delivery man tell his boss to cover his own backside.
Hopefully GrabRental allows u to repair outside....
I called up IDAC sin ming and bukit batok, both say they don't handle, say go straight back to rental company report. Then I called GR liao, the accident dept recorded my info and incident, then ask me call GR. Talked to GR, ask me go Pegasus workshop let them assess...

The luck thing is no injury, and my passenger though she says in rush for appt, but was nice enough to wait in the car for about 20mins. After I talk with the other party driver, exchange nric and driver license, take each other's vehicle damage, then leave. Then I send my passenger to her destination...
Old 30-08-2019, 04:29 PM   #8976
d3n
High Supremacy Member

U got ask GR if allow u to repair outside? High chance no...

I called up IDAC sin ming and bukit batok, both say they don't handle, say go straight back to rental company report. Then I called GR liao, the accident dept recorded my info and incident, then ask me call GR. Talked to GR, ask me go Pegasus workshop let them assess...

The luck thing is no injury, and my passenger though she says in rush for appt, but was nice enough to wait in the car for about 20mins. After I talk with the other party driver, exchange nric and driver license, take each other's vehicle damage, then leave. Then I send my passenger to her destination...
Old 30-08-2019, 04:30 PM   #8977

From GR and got pax, no need talk already. Straight report and claim. Pay the $525 excess and move on.

Now pax says ok, later talk talk to BF/husband/friend say claim some pocket money to spend, u will up car.

Too many liabilities involved, pass to GR to settle!
Old 30-08-2019, 04:34 PM   #8978
Arch-Supremacy Member

I discourage new drivers to lease contract vehicles cuz it might not be suitable, and later realise they have a few more gruelling weeks to drive

I hope 666 bought CDW (all new drivers should buy). Damages can be recouped, a lost life cannot
yes yes, cdw is default for GR. $4+ a day buy for heng heng. Yes lucky no injury, it was just vehicle kiss vehicle. I think the other party's delivery those marks are like mosquito bites nia. Mine one i think more jialat...

Today no time le, tmr then go pegasus. Suan le, go through the GR process let them see do what they want.

Then hor, I shouldn't continue to communicate with the other party driver liao right?
Old 30-08-2019, 04:37 PM   #8979
Master Member

u already reported.
even if the other party say nvm.
pay 100$ to him to private settle also no use already.

anything refer them to GR PIC of ur case.

If I am the other party, i may curse you though.
Say 1 but do another.

Drive safe.

yes yes, cdw is default for GR. $4+ a day buy for heng heng. Yes lucky no injury, it was just vehicle kiss vehicle. I think the other party's delivery those marks are like mosquito bites nia. Mine one i think more jialat...

Today no time le, tmr then go pegasus. Suan le, go through the GR process let them see do what they want.

Then hor, I shouldn't continue to communicate with the other party driver liao right?
Old 30-08-2019, 04:37 PM   #8980

I once had accident driving GR car and had pax. Pax says no problem, even walk 500m to their destination while I settle the accident. Next day, call and say want to claim injury

Pass the contact of the other party to the workshop doing the insurance or claim.
Old 30-08-2019, 04:38 PM   #8981
Arch-Supremacy Member

yup dun communicate unless necessary

Last edited by couscous; 30-08-2019 at 04:40 PM..
Old 30-08-2019, 04:38 PM   #8982
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Dun need to. Let GR handle liao.

Cos if u want to pte settle... dun involved GR

Save the no i gave u in pm... next time hopefully u dun need to use it

Old 30-08-2019, 04:39 PM   #8983
Arch-Supremacy Member

Merging lane 50/50 but there's a percentage iirc. From pic, it is as gd as kiss backside even if it is merging lane. No matter how big ur ji are or chiu gt backing from 三联邦, just give way to whichever retard even if he or she die also wanna squeeze n dun follow moral staggered formation.
jq75 likes this.
Old 30-08-2019, 04:41 PM   #8984
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Or u want more fierce jin tao speed up overtake and eat center of merging lane so the vehicle behind dun dare overtake.

I see van, lorry, bus i usually do that cos i dun want them to go side by side with me then kena for nothing.

Merging lane 50/50 but there's a percentage iirc. From pic, it is as gd as kiss backside even if it is merging lane. No matter how big ur ji are or chiu gt backing from 三联邦, just give way to whichever retard even if he or she die also wanna squeeze n dun follow moral staggered formation.
Old 30-08-2019, 04:42 PM   #8985
Arch-Supremacy Member

U got ask GR if allow u to repair outside? High chance no...

GR says go through their official workshop, pegasus...
(anyway, your inbox full le )

From GR and got pax, no need talk already. Straight report and claim. Pay the $525 excess and move on.

Now pax says ok, later talk talk to BF/husband/friend say claim some pocket money to spend, u will up car.

Too many liabilities involved, pass to GR to settle!
Ya, i called Grabís Kerbside Assistance Hotline and told them every single details le, even the other party's carplate. Then told me call GR see how to settle rental car. GR then say dont repair on my own, go let pegasus assess. I ask them if i drive there liao, can still drive away or let it sit there. The GR cso say no idea, let workshop decides...

TMD, if workshop says need 3 days repair, i pay 3 days rental cant drive, and still need to pay whatever repair cost, cdw $535. Do I still need to pay the other party anything??? siao liao, my one week income up lorry, driving for volunteer work
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.