HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Like Tree164Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-08-2019, 10:05 PM   #9181
High Supremacy Member

super emo , can anyone teach me not to think so much? no mood to drive for days le. now at home being a good husband and she at home being a good wife and mother...
Sorry to inform u...
I also will emo and stop driving one...
Old 31-08-2019, 10:13 PM   #9182

i am just curious, since 666 is on open contract, cant he just return the car and rent another one? since he has to pay for the excess anyway.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:17 PM   #9183
Master Member

Actually very simple.... Just think this way... Thank god nothing happen... Just hug and kisses which I shiok shiok liao... Thank god I have open hand with that lady liao ... Whew I at home now, everything normal,... Just leave it normal and be normal.

Lucky never make love... Whew... A lesson learnt. It's a sign telling me to be a better man.

Alright, tomorrow another day!!! Yohoo !

super emo , can anyone teach me not to think so much? no mood to drive for days le. now at home being a good husband and she at home being a good wife and mother...
Old 31-08-2019, 10:20 PM   #9184

dont blame yourself so much, Man have a mission on this planet and that is to populate it.

Old 31-08-2019, 10:30 PM   #9185
High Supremacy Member

i am just curious, since 666 is on open contract, cant he just return the car and rent another one? since he has to pay for the excess anyway.
Haven’t repair yet sibo.... not yet settle how to return with a dent?
Old 31-08-2019, 10:31 PM   #9186
High Supremacy Member

Actually very simple.... Just think this way... Thank god nothing happen... Just hug and kisses which I shiok shiok liao... Thank god I have open hand with that lady liao ... Whew I at home now, everything normal,... Just leave it normal and be normal.

Lucky never make love... Whew... A lesson learnt. It's a sign telling me to be a better man.

Alright, tomorrow another day!!! Yohoo !

Wild fruit is jin Ho jiak...
Jin sweet Jin Spicy sibo...
his mind is playing tricks on him sibo...
Old 31-08-2019, 10:33 PM   #9187
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just curious. Is there anyway to read remarks and those compliment badges are from which trip??? Anyway, these don't add to anything extra momentary incentives de ya?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
Old 31-08-2019, 10:38 PM   #9188
Supremacy Member

Wild fruit is jin Ho jiak...
Jin sweet Jin Spicy sibo...
his mind is playing tricks on him sibo...
The forbidden fruit is the sweetest.
Old 31-08-2019, 10:39 PM   #9189
Master Member

no.
7 char left.

Just curious. Is there anyway to read remarks and those compliment badges are from which trip??? Anyway, these don't add to anything extra momentary incentives de ya?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
Old 31-08-2019, 10:40 PM   #9190
Arch-Supremacy Member

Haven’t repair yet sibo.... not yet settle how to return with a dent?
Technically my weekly open contract still have few days to go. Then, dont forget also need to give 7 working days advance notice before return car leh.

Now I am putting my bet on Monday call in to GR to beg or threaten , see if they can give a less painful solution for me when the car is in the workshop for repairs. The worst scenario i guess is 2 days rental still pay, don't lend me a replacement car to drive during the 2 days, of course still have to pay the $1070 excess.

Btw, have you all pay the excess at pegasus before??? I was stun when the staff say cash terms only. She was telling me the workshop is always packed full almost every day. If 1 day 10 cars, thats 10k cash. The place looks so ulu, not scare wan meh keep cash...
Old 31-08-2019, 10:43 PM   #9191

How come passengers can eat and drink in the car? Honestly as a passenger, I feel only drinking of plain/ mineral water should be allowed and no food nor sweet drinks.

I was sharing a ride yesterday and to my amaze, a co-rider was eating biscuits (crumps dropping on the seat and floor) and drinking bubble tea. Never mind, still drinking and sucking the pearls until so loud and noisy! Isn’t this eating and drinking in the car inviting ants and cockroaches?

If you are a passenger and reading this, please be more considerate la. Please also do not leave behind tissue papers in driver’s cars. That “tiny pocket” at the side of the car doors are not meant to hold your dirty tissue papers! Shouldn’t you take that used tissue paper with you when you alight from the car and throw it into a rubbish bin?

Grab should impose a fine to these inconsiderate passengers. Install a camera at the rear window to capture the act of these self-centred people. Singaporean’s only react to FINES.
Old 31-08-2019, 11:00 PM   #9192
Supremacy Member

How come passengers can eat and drink in the car? Honestly as a passenger, I feel only drinking of plain/ mineral water should be allowed and no food nor sweet drinks.

I was sharing a ride yesterday and to my amaze, a co-rider was eating biscuits (crumps dropping on the seat and floor) and drinking bubble tea. Never mind, still drinking and sucking the pearls until so loud and noisy! Isn’t this eating and drinking in the car inviting ants and cockroaches?

If you are a passenger and reading this, please be more considerate la. Please also do not leave behind tissue papers in driver’s cars. That “tiny pocket” at the side of the car doors are not meant to hold your dirty tissue papers! Shouldn’t you take that used tissue paper with you when you alight from the car and throw it into a rubbish bin?

Grab should impose a fine to these inconsiderate passengers. Install a camera at the rear window to capture the act of these self-centred people. Singaporean’s only react to FINES.
Perhaps, education can work?
Old 31-08-2019, 11:04 PM   #9193

Perhaps, education can work?
No amount of education can solve this problem, this one is upbringing.
Old 31-08-2019, 11:14 PM   #9194
Supremacy Member

No amount of education can solve this problem, this one is upbringing.
Absolutely. Even teenagers in school uniform do not clear their tables at McDonalds, doing so only in schools. Education has failed.
Old 31-08-2019, 11:21 PM   #9195
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Kill their appetite.

Absolutely. Even teenagers in school uniform do not clear their tables at McDonalds, doing so only in schools. Education has failed.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.