HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Like Tree164Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2019, 01:09 AM   #9196

How come passengers can eat and drink in the car? Honestly as a passenger, I feel only drinking of plain/ mineral water should be allowed and no food nor sweet drinks.

I was sharing a ride yesterday and to my amaze, a co-rider was eating biscuits (crumps dropping on the seat and floor) and drinking bubble tea. Never mind, still drinking and sucking the pearls until so loud and noisy! Isn’t this eating and drinking in the car inviting ants and cockroaches?

If you are a passenger and reading this, please be more considerate la. Please also do not leave behind tissue papers in driver’s cars. That “tiny pocket” at the side of the car doors are not meant to hold your dirty tissue papers! Shouldn’t you take that used tissue paper with you when you alight from the car and throw it into a rubbish bin?

Grab should impose a fine to these inconsiderate passengers. Install a camera at the rear window to capture the act of these self-centred people. Singaporean’s only react to FINES.
Put up the No eating and drinking sign.
Old 01-09-2019, 01:12 AM   #9197
Master Member

How come passengers can eat and drink in the car? Honestly as a passenger, I feel only drinking of plain/ mineral water should be allowed and no food nor sweet drinks.

I was sharing a ride yesterday and to my amaze, a co-rider was eating biscuits (crumps dropping on the seat and floor) and drinking bubble tea. Never mind, still drinking and sucking the pearls until so loud and noisy! Isn’t this eating and drinking in the car inviting ants and cockroaches?

If you are a passenger and reading this, please be more considerate la. Please also do not leave behind tissue papers in driver’s cars. That “tiny pocket” at the side of the car doors are not meant to hold your dirty tissue papers! Shouldn’t you take that used tissue paper with you when you alight from the car and throw it into a rubbish bin?

Grab should impose a fine to these inconsiderate passengers. Install a camera at the rear window to capture the act of these self-centred people. Singaporean’s only react to FINES.
Need 5 stars mah
Old 01-09-2019, 03:55 AM   #9198
Arch-Supremacy Member

why u wanna think so much?

how they handle their operations is none of our business

besides, how they handle their cash does not value add to ur driving.

Technically my weekly open contract still have few days to go. Then, dont forget also need to give 7 working days advance notice before return car leh.

Now I am putting my bet on Monday call in to GR to beg or threaten , see if they can give a less painful solution for me when the car is in the workshop for repairs. The worst scenario i guess is 2 days rental still pay, don't lend me a replacement car to drive during the 2 days, of course still have to pay the $1070 excess.

Btw, have you all pay the excess at pegasus before??? I was stun when the staff say cash terms only. She was telling me the workshop is always packed full almost every day. If 1 day 10 cars, thats 10k cash. The place looks so ulu, not scare wan meh keep cash...
Old 01-09-2019, 05:59 AM   #9199

Hi,

I just got my pdvl and would like to drive part time. I was wondering what the best rental options for me are.

I will roughly be driving from:
Tuesday 6am to 9pm with about 2hr break - 13hr
Wednesday 6am to 9pm with about 2hr break - 13hr
Thursday 9pm to 12am - 3hr
Friday 7am to 11am, 5pm to 7pm and 11pm to 1am - 8hr
Saturday 9am to 12pm and 11pm to 1am - 5hr
Sunday 9am to 12pm and 9pm to 12am - 6hr

So total about 48hr per week

The options i know of are
1) toyota vios 3 month rental - 55 a day
2) relief driver
3) smoove or tribecar

Im looking to make about 1 to 2k a month for pocket money. I am still studying in Uni.

Thanks!
Old 01-09-2019, 07:26 AM   #9200
Great Supremacy Member

Nod#
Inb4, NationOfDriver
Old 01-09-2019, 07:33 AM   #9201
Great Supremacy Member

1)....
Rubber timing, not able to R.
So jus have to get one perm vehicle to urself
Old 01-09-2019, 08:04 AM   #9202
Master Member

Another monk.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
Old 01-09-2019, 08:36 AM   #9203

如今,我知道我走错了这条路可是我还一直走下去,我还能回头吗?
deadmanINC1 likes this.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:56 AM   #9204

看來我要加入這團隊了
Old 01-09-2019, 08:57 AM   #9205

Sad to say, it's all about decisions
Old 01-09-2019, 09:11 AM   #9206
Master Member

The forbidden fruit is the sweetest.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:24 AM   #9207
Master Member

Absolutely. Even teenagers in school uniform do not clear their tables at McDonalds, doing so only in schools. Education has failed.
Let me elaborate. Even students wearing elite school uniform from BISHAN do not clear their tables at fast food restaurants. Check out Bishan Junction 8. What more can we say about our education? Stop ranking our Math and Science results. Time to rank social behaviour of our 15 year old.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:34 AM   #9208
Arch-Supremacy Member

Eh knn
Gojek peak hours is 2 points right?
Ytd morning peak hour 2 points no issue

Evening becomes 1.5 point?
Old 01-09-2019, 09:35 AM   #9209
Master Member

不是你的错,男人是犯贱的。backside itchy already right?
it takes a lot of effort to stop or to quit. all is 一线之差。Many don like to hear the right thing, i also have to say it:

why get involved with married woman? she also has family. unless she is a divorcee. Please don break your own family and others. If single still can marry her as 2nd wife. Paper cannot cover fire one in the long run.

i can marry 4 wives though but it takes money to execute it. plus not easy to convince first wife plus the quarrel and fights that i will be involved, where got time for all these nonsense... at my age all these is the least important liao. I have more important things and mission to do.

grow up my fren. no woman no cry, no money man die.

能不能回头在于你

Last edited by 101love; 01-09-2019 at 09:38 AM..
Old 01-09-2019, 09:47 AM   #9210

thanks bro. i am trying hard to put down le. she seems to be feeling the guilt also. have not been messaging each other le. time to call it quit i guess.
sorry maybe i am still too young to understand...
不是你的错,男人是犯贱的。backside itchy already right?
it takes a lot of effort to stop or to quit. all is 一线之差。Many don like to hear the right thing, i also have to say it:

why get involved with married woman? she also has family. unless she is a divorcee. Please don break your own family and others. If single still can marry her as 2nd wife. Paper cannot cover fire one in the long run.

i can marry 4 wives though but it takes money to execute it. plus not easy to convince first wife plus the quarrel and fights that i will be involved, where got time for all these nonsense... at my age all these is the least important liao. I have more important things and mission to do.

grow up my fren. no woman no cry, no money man die.

能不能回头在于你
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.