Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherryislife

Reaction score

I attended the grabcar+ briefing at Hort Park many months ago before they launched this. Also must maintain 90/10.

Whether requirenents have changed now, unable to advise.

Gc+ tiagong need go maintain a certain high rating...

Last edited:

mozaat

Reaction score
I've encountered twice where rider book a ride to deliver an item. Opposite party will receive at destination, don't have to leave vehicle. This kind of trip is the best, can drive as fast as you want, play music as loud as you want.

But do note if items are illegal or fragile. Items damaged, not your responsibility.

My phv instructor say risk too high bo hua....if item is drugs or illegal stuff ur vehicle kanna compounded while under investigation...and also black and white ruling is delivery of items without rider is a strict no no also?

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Yes, due to security reasons, should reject rider and ask them to cancel. You never know if the kukubird put bomb in your car and detonate at destination.

For my cases, items were transparent.
1. Carouseller sends bag of clothes to buyer.
2. Husband forgot to take bfast to work that wife prepared. Wife books grab to send tupperware to hubby.
3. Lady books grab to send house keys to her helper waiting at the condo.

My phv instructor say risk too high bo hua....if item is drugs or illegal stuff ur vehicle kanna compounded while under investigation...and also black and white ruling is delivery of items without rider is a strict no no also?

Last edited:

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Got a booking. Saw few club chio ladies waiting. Thinking, "ho seh" !!!!!! God knows got chance.

But..... A fat and disgusting buck teeth boarded. Thinking, 'knn never mind" still a piece of business.

But..........

Almost reached home no warning nothing wind down window and start to merlion, whole door was stained and seat kena bit, smelly like puck. So pucking ,disgusting. If chio bu I OK. But.. But but.... The whole scene is a nightmare. I will be haunted for few days few night. Luckily nearby got car wash plus interior dettol.
I encountered several merlions,all got inform beforehand. This one is a surprise attack.
Wa lau...... Beautiful night wet dream became nightmare. :s16:

Never mind I've done my job by sending her back home safely. I am disgusted but happy to serve the drunks :(

Last edited:

Screwdiver

Reaction score
not say impossible!!!!!!!!!!
so buy car drive phv good luck to them

1. Incentives uncertain
2. New ERP system kicks in next year, it's gonna be a different ball game.

If gojek kaputz - it's game over for all. Zero competition again.

Renting a car, can cut loss.
Buying a car, can cut loss too but the loss is too great compare with rental

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score

Haha Singapore not cowboy city la to drama until got drug illegal stuff compound etc etc sibei kua zhang.

The real reason for no delivery is because what if A ask u send 3 watches to B.

You send le. Then afterwards B claim he got two watches only. Then you as the driver will kana cause only u alone in car 死无对证.

You not like those legit delivery company. When collect the item got black and white state item received. Then deliver that time got black and white state item send.

This is why delivery not allow for phv driver. Its to cover phv driver backside.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can, fetch strangers only.
Any vehicles will do.
Unless purchasing for domestic usage, then have to consider more.
my husband thinking of diesel cars. i dont have licence and i donnoe about cars. how much is diesel full tank compared to petrol? my husband said renault scenic is the diesel car he is planning to take. any opinions? thanks.

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Got a booking. Saw few club chio ladies waiting. Thinking, "ho seh" !!!!!! God knows got chance.

But..... A fat and disgusting buck teeth boarded. Thinking, 'knn never mind" still a piece of business.

But..........

Almost reached home no warning nothing wind down window and start to merlion, whole door was stained and seat kena bit, smelly like puck. So pucking ,disgusting. If chio bu I OK. But.. But but.... The whole scene is a nightmare. I will be haunted for few days few night. Luckily nearby got car wash plus interior dettol.
I encountered several merlions,all got inform beforehand. This one is a surprise attack.

Never mind I've done my job by sending her back home safely. I am disgusted but happy to serve the drunks :(

Did she offer to pay you extra for her mess created?

Cherryislife

Reaction score
That's the risk of doing gys. Need to always assess rider before allowing them to board. Ask them to sit in front if you have to, this reduces car sickness. Standby plastic bags and always give 2 when rider requests, in case 1 of the bags have a hole.

Lady drivers best not to drive gys. My ex was a grab driver 3 years ago. Ang mo sit in front unzip pants midway through and ask her to look.

She called me immediately and I could hear in the background while he was dropping off, "sorry for whipping out my cork".

But..........

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Hai....phv peak jpt....before GJ AM 7.50-9 can complete 3, now 2. Congestion increase. 6-12PM can easily gross 200 and up, these days 150 considered lucky.

PM 5-8 before GJ can gross 100 and up easily, now 70-80 is a norm.

Rental cost same, petrol cost same, earnings drop.

Puki mak lobang square.

Msynzl97

Reaction score
Hai....phv peak jpt....before GJ AM 7.50-9 can complete 3, now 2. Congestion increase. 6-12PM can easily gross 200 and up, these days 150 considered lucky.

Puki mak lobang square.

What to do, as some bro already said, we need gwab/gj but they don't need us.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dats why i start at 930am cos no diff just 1-2 trip more but u drive 2 hours more

Thats why i said #drivemorespendmore (cos earnings dun jump alot but petrol cost went up eat into your earnings) so spent more time n petrol but just earn a little more.

Puki mak lobang square.

Last edited:

Cherryislife

Reaction score
This is very true. Not too long ago I was at grab office settling a case. Conversation sidetracked and CSO was telling me everyday driver come in complain no ping and fare low...they hear until sian..he mentioned the same thing, you need grab, grab doesn't need you. Now driver in excess, sai job you dont wanna do, got hungry new drivers will accept.

I posed this question to him.
Has grab considered stopping the inflow of new drivers?
He said..
How to stop? LTA earning money everyday people sign up for pdvl/tdvl. They get the licence only can go this few companies. So many drivers wanna do, amount of work available is only so much, yall fight among yourself lor.

What to do, as some bro already said, we need gwab/gj but they don't need us.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is very true. Not too long ago I was at grab office settling a case. Conversation sidetracked and CSO was telling me everyday driver come in complain no ping and fare low...they hear until sian..he mentioned the same thing, you need grab, grab doesn't need you. Now driver in excess, sai job you dont wanna do, got hungry new drivers will accept.

I posed this question to him.
Has grab considered stopping the inflow of new drivers?
He said..
How to stop? LTA earning money everyday people sign up for pdvl/tdvl. They get the licence only can go this few companies. So many drivers wanna do, amount of work available is only so much, yall fight among yourself lor.

Like that drive taxis is better choice or not? :o

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Tio.
Work for Ronald better.
Fixed pay, uniform, meals provided, cpf, leave entitlement, ph extra pay, see customer face for less than a minute, compared to phv average 20mins.

Dats why i start at 930am cos no diff just 1-2 trip more but u drive 2 hours more

Thats why i said #drivemorespendmore (cos earnings dun jump alot but petrol cost went up eat into your earnings) so spent more time n petrol but just earn a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.