Rider cancel 1.
7 jobs completed

Ar will be 90%
Cr 10%.

He only mentioned 72 complete trips.
No mention of cancelled trips.
No mentioned of trips ignored.

It's very difficult to gauge.
Just got to keep doing and see where it takes you.

Cancel is another portion right?

My calculation is get total no of assigned trips (which also includes cancellation)

Cos 72 trips is worth 76%

Then from total no of assigned trip find 90% to minus 72 trips

Last edited by Cherryislife; 07-09-2019 at 12:49 PM..
Old 07-09-2019, 12:04 PM   #9992

76% = 72 trips...

72 / 76% = 95 trips assigned to you

0.9 x 95 - 72 = 13 trips more to hit 90%

About 2 years ago, I also got this problem. Both Sat n Sun i drove 18 hrs face green green to reach 90%. End of Friday my AR 75%
Old 07-09-2019, 12:07 PM   #9993

The more trips assigned, the harder to chase already.
Climbs very slowly.

About 2 years ago, I also got this problem. Both Sat n Sun i drove 18 hrs face green green to reach 90%. End of Friday my AR 75%
Old 07-09-2019, 12:11 PM   #9994

Uber give $1 nett airport surcharge to drivers to compensate for parking fees while queuing.

G so niao, dont know will give anot.
Will DT be able to cut queue?

smth similiar to uber coming soon?

Last edited by Cherryislife; 07-09-2019 at 12:16 PM..
Old 07-09-2019, 12:23 PM   #9995

Which rider dont want to pay as low and take advantage of situation, especially when the price is set by a system, and not a direct dealing with the person providing the service?

Especially for grab share, the driver can choose not to take the job...whether it affects AR or CR, it's has to be a separate issue, because there are AASNG drivers and cherry picking drivers.

How will the passenger know whether his/her ride is actually aligned with the driver's interest, or his revenue goal/driving style?

I agree that by giving a tip will make anyone happy, but it's just not a common culture in SG, especially for GS riders.

They chose GS because they want to pay the lowest fare to get to their destination. If they want to pay more, they would have chosen JG.

Drivers and Riders always have 2 conflicting sides...same logic as buyer and seller. It's an evergreen fact.

That's why, with fare determined by a system, it actually benefits both parties that there won't be any conflict when it comes to payment.

Both parties have a choice before getting into the car.

Riders have a choice to confirm on their fare.

Drivers have a choice to accept or cancel. Same as that every PHV driver has a choice to drive PHV, nobody put a knife to their neck, forcing them to drive PHV.

There are so many jobs out there, but why PHV? Each driver has their own reason, but it shouldn't be to the point that die die, they can only drive PHV.

Sent from Samsung SM-G973F using GAGT
Seems like you dont understand.
Nvm la... U continue your cheapo dream ba.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:32 PM   #9996

Incentives tab will tell you.

But for your case.
Very hard to chase already.
You really have to eat everything today and tmr.
Play with cr or you hope riders keep cancelling on you.
.. I think so too.

But tx fr the input guys. Next week then🤣
Old 07-09-2019, 12:56 PM   #9997

i suddenly miss PeachTea
Old 07-09-2019, 01:00 PM   #9998
Master Member

Sg riders, want low fare, want A-class service.
How low will vendors continue pressing the fares down until drivers truly have enough?

Many part timers with their own cars are starting to quit because the cost of the commercial insurance is simply not worth it anymore.

Vendors only care about market share and job fulfilment, they dgaf if drivers are doing charity or not.

If they can fulfil 100 riders of $6 fares = $180 comm to vendor.
If they set base fare at $10, at most maybe 50 riders are willing to pay = only $100 comm to vendor.

So of course the cheaper they can lower their fares, they know the more riders they will have.

They will continuously test the threshold of driver to see how low they can go before nobody wants to do it.

You want vendors to start waking up?
Let the amount of drivers deplete to the numbers of 3, 4 years ago.
They will have no choice but to dangle incentives for new drivers to join again.

But realistically, we know that's not going to happen.
Agree. When I started off in 2017 using my own car, Commercial Insurance was $1.8k. After a year and having 10% NCD, it jumped to $2.6k and without any accident. Whoa, rather rent.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT
Old 07-09-2019, 01:02 PM   #9999
Arch-Supremacy Member

Seems like you dont understand.
Nvm la... U continue your cheapo dream ba.
Cheapskate cannot be saved. I dun even bother reading or replying him. U jin eng.
Old 07-09-2019, 01:14 PM   #10000

Another CB pax booked JG when they got a child. Reach then CXL with reason Pax with child n get $4. No need to wait 5 mins. Pax said other driver will fetch. I say No because first time get caught is $150 fine. 2nd offense is fine and/or Jail.
How do you deal with passenger with multi stop? PU one office worker come in. Say next stop to fetch her daughter. But at the next stop, her maid and a young daughter below 1.35m come in to all go same destination. Kick all of them out?
Old 07-09-2019, 01:17 PM   #10001

Yup kick all out.
Call g, they will refund pax the difference based on 1st stop.
G will probably tell you to complete the job in the app.

They will adjust on your side accordingly.

How do you deal with passenger with multi stop? PU one office girl come in. Say next stop to fetch her daughter. But at the next stop, her maid and a young daughter below 1.35m come in to all go same destination. Kick all of them out?
Old 07-09-2019, 01:17 PM   #10002
Supremacy Member

Dear members, please take note that this thread is now closed due to its huge size. A new thread has been automatically generated for your continued discussion here
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.