Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
platinum lor. premier n gold nid earn $4 sands dollars to get parking. I can register my IU but car not under my name. :s22:

after i throw card back to them me no park there anymore
tia gong quite expensive
but night per entry?

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
Lol not 99%, its 101%. I know hitch drivers who do it just to fetch chio bu. I got a friend who drives a GTR, sometimes weekend nothing to do, he open grabhitch to find cha bor fetch..

I saw with my own eyes once at prinsep st, Maserati convertible open top come fetch a group of 4 girls for hitch. The girls so excited and scream when he arrive.

Actually really difficult to understand. Out of the way, already cheap, as long as its chio bu, my friend will still go and fetch.

Of course he says got many times the photo and real deal look different, too much different he will just cx and speed off....lol

Thephv

Reaction score
Anyone here managed to out perform consistently the other drivers average earnings in grab app?

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
True true.....when fetching couples, usually the men very steady. I ever once had 1 job, the couple was already quarelling before entering the car. The girl board the car and lock the door ask me move off. The hubby ended up sitting in front. The girl keep kan him nonstop, calling him stupid, calling him a ******, all sorts of **** and saying she wants a divorce bla bla bla...the hubby all the way remain super calm and patient. He talk damn gently and ask her to pls stop making a scene and to respect the driver. She just continue to kan kan kan....after about 10mins he snapped, then he shout at her and kan her back, saying he pays for everything they have and she contributes nothing. Then she act yi ge stun that he lose his temper. After that he apologise to me and say bro sorry you had to see that. He tip me $5 when we reach the desti.

yes...usually hubby steady wan...:s42:

LightBuzz

Reaction score
Received 1 grab share request who put a pick up point but she was in another , called her and told her she was late and need to rush within 3 minutes if not additional charge, she told her friend and I overheard her said “ I don’t care ask him come over here” .
Terrible attitude , I just X it and get $4

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Cheapo customers will have cheapo ethics. Fetch 20 of this kind a day will go into depression sooner or later. That's why I cp, high paying customers have class 🤗

Received 1 grab share request who put a pick up point but she was in another , called her and told her she was late and need to rush within 3 minutes if not additional charge, she told her friend and I overheard her said “ I don’t care ask him come over here” .
Terrible attitude , I just X it and get $4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.