Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmylimts

Reaction score
I also rented an Altis for 3 months, $320/week abt $46/day. Old Altis but condition very good. Coy scrapping it coming Aug 10. Current mileage only 239k. FC abt 550km for 43L, abt 12.8/L. Found on carousell. There are some really good deals on carousell but have to find really hard and keep enquiring.

Looks good, got rental rebate?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At clinic now. Kns a auntie looking 50s arguing with clinic staff why need to pay why need to wait 2-3 weeks. Don't hog queue lah.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Negion

Reaction score
EjlyU8K.jpg

I don't know how to go Batman, gg

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
EjlyU8K.jpg

I don't know how to go Batman, gg

Harbor front centre.

Enter gate C

Keep left all the way till u see a link bridge to a big ship.

Drive into the ship.

The ship will move every 1 hour.

Reach batam liao drive straight to a traffic light junction. Turn left then 2 traffic light later turn right.

And you will reach the destination

you are welcome
Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At clinic now. Kns a auntie looking 50s arguing with clinic staff why need to pay why need to wait 2-3 weeks. Don't hog queue lah.

After few minutes, auntie went back counter ask chas card have discount or not omg...

RuOnline

Reaction score
Hi guys. Need some advise. I apply my pdvl license last month. Received the letter from lta about 2 weeks ago that is approve. I done my application online. I submit my photo cert and stuff.

Now I need to go to do medical check up which I have about 4 months time to do. Just to check I can just walk to to sata clinic and do the check up? Just tell them for pdvl check up?

After I done check up. What should I do with the report? Where do I submit to? Book course and submit tgt? Sorry. This part I still quite unsure. Hope to get advise from u guys. Thank you.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun forget drive home to get passport!

Harbor front centre.

Enter gate C

Keep left all the way till u see a link bridge to a big ship.

Drive into the ship.

The ship will move every 1 hour.

Reach batam liao drive straight to a traffic light junction. Turn left then 2 traffic light later turn right.

And you will reach the destination

you are welcome
Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The medical checkup is a bit faster than I thought, probably because I was there like 1.30pm bah. Chop chop around 40mins done. Asked the staff nicely, she replied 2-3 workings, not the SOP two weeks... Hehe
But the way they ask "you healthy? Any conditions illness etc? No? *tick pass..."
I wonder if there are any drivers who aren't too healthy healthy but cleared sloppily sia... I be worried as rider.

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score
Hey laojiao here. I am thinking to get myself prepared while waiting for medical report then class and exam. I am thinking get a basic $100++ phone for grab driving and map purpose, probably sign up the cheapest no contract plan for it, get a car air refresher, phone holder. Anything else ah?

I am not a troll lah hor, a serious out of job late 30s sinkie struggling in Singapore... :(

A nation of drivers.

Brovale

Reaction score
Any1 wan take up bdvl?

Application fee of sgd40nett to lta
Training courses nett107nett
(Shld can use SF (skill future)
14hrs (inclusive of two-hour written test).

Bdvl is not under Skillfuture listings, need to self-pay, not so much demand. Go CDC, more chance to have a course and still on old format, "paper exam", They can "assist" you on your "enquires" during exam period. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.