HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Like Tree112Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2019, 09:35 PM   #1276
Arch-Supremacy Member

Today go MidviewCity, I go in Go Hub and drink water, queue waiting time 2hrs, Army of monks incoming, then also go over Grab, also 1hr waiting time..Both grp have MM inside..All the Nuns also joining the Force, 1of the MM must be damn in love with Driving, her parents was there to register with her..
What is mm

Sent from my phone using GAGT
Hyperephania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:37 PM   #1277
Great Supremacy Member

Xmm is wat...
It's the same meaning as mm lo...
Leave No Men Behind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:42 PM   #1278
High Supremacy Member

Really becoming a nation of drivers. but they not tvdl. I donít care.
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:42 PM   #1279
Supremacy Member

Just as drivers have a choice of driving or not driving, commuters have a choice of boarding or not boarding. Drivers and commuters alike should not claim they have no choice.
——

Inward-facing cameras in cabs, private-hire cars allowed to make audio recording too

SINGAPORE - A year after taxis and private-hire cars were allowed to have inward-facing video cameras, the Land Transport Authority (LTA) said on Tuesday (July 2) that these cameras are also allowed to make audio recordings.

In a statement, the LTA cited a poll by the government feedback unit which found 90 per cent of respondents were in favour of such recordings.

The authority said having audio "makes the recordings more effective in supporting investigations into inappropriate or violent behaviour as well as fare-related disputes".

This new ruling will come into effect from July 15, along with a change which exempts buses from guidelines on recordings. The LTA said buses are in effect public spaces since they are shared by many people at any one time.

Taxi operators, ride-hailing firms and drivers who offer rides for payment (including some car-pool services) must obtain permission from the LTA to install inward-facing cameras.

And only three companies are authorised to install such devices for this purpose - i Vision Pte Ltd, Solo Pte Ltd, and SSTA Technology Development Pte Ltd.

All taxis and private-hire cars with such cameras must display signs informing passengers of their presence. For pre-booked rides, operators must also notify commuters in advance.

Only authorised personnel in relevant government agencies and LTA-authorised data controllers are allowed access to the recordings to support any investigation. Drivers are not allowed to use other devices such as mobile phones to make recordings in their vehicles.

The issue of inward-facing cameras goes back several years. In 2013, taxi giant ComfortDelGro installed such cameras in 4,000 of its 16,000 cabs to tackle fare evasion, deter assaults on cabbies and to help resolve disputes. But it had to dismantle them soon afterwards because of a public outcry over loss of privacy.

There were about 230 taxi fare evasion cases in 2017, out of 287 million trips made.

Commuter Olivia Choong, 40, said she feels "uncomfortable" about cameras with audio recording. "There goes our privacy," she said, but added that people will just have to get used to being recorded. "There is camera surveillance everywhere anyway."

Another commuter Geraldine Lam, 37, welcomes the new move. “Buses and trains also have cameras, and the move does help to protect commuters as well,” she said. “But I’m not so confident if the safeguards in place to protect consumers’ privacy can be truly enforced.”

Singapore University of Social Sciences urban transport expert Park Byung Joon said if the cameras are only for tackling fare evasion, “it is an overkill”. But if they are an added security measure, “I have no problem with that”.

The Personal Data Protection Commission said people who do not want to be recorded can choose not to use the transport service which has these devices.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...udio-recording
edwinttt1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:51 PM   #1280
Supremacy Member

Really becoming a nation of drivers. but they not tvdl. I donít care.
There should be a mobile column of private-hire drivers to showcase a nation of drivers in NDP, a nation of drivers everyone will be proud of. The lead vehicle of this mobile column could be the Mighty Attrage.

Majulah Singapura!
edwinttt1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:53 PM   #1281
High Supremacy Member

There should be a mobile column of private-hire drivers to showcase a nation of drivers in NDP, a nation of drivers everyone will be proud of. The lead vehicle of this mobile column could be the Mighty Attrage.

Majulah Singapura!
I volunteer to lead the convoy.
Broadwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:59 PM   #1282
Supremacy Member

Tell me about it yesterday kena two long trip without match fare only $11-11.50 knn

Second one want to cancel using cr bullet but gps detect i nvr reach so cannot use. Ll reach PU and rider looking at me so suck tongue do

this one power....cx in front of rider haha
vaxvms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:01 PM   #1283
Supremacy Member

Ya morning, go housing estate, should hv pple go to work or school one.
gillam height or reflection not bad.....
cooling also

jialat tomolo all camp there haha
Old 02-07-2019, 10:07 PM   #1284
Supremacy Member

ohhh horse city have meh?
Old 02-07-2019, 10:08 PM   #1285

Yesterday walk over to grab office to take a look at grabrental pricing.

Prius now is $90++ really crazy - they keep pushing the hundie kona with long term contract
Ya Kona with contract bonus $5k. How appealing is tat
kop2311987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:09 PM   #1286
Supremacy Member

Just heard from radio news now can put inward camp with audio recording liao.

Yeah no more cbk anyhow complain liao

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho
but those who rent car go get approval themselves ?
Old 02-07-2019, 10:13 PM   #1287
Supremacy Member

Valid point... scare this PHV thing wonít last also. Need to have this kind of mental preparation. Msia Grab donít have incentive scheme.
not say impossible!!!!!!!!!!
so buy car drive phv good luck to them
Old 02-07-2019, 10:37 PM   #1288

Give u one advice even thou i not lao jiao

If morning u land in cbd. Dont go east side like geylang tanjong rhu katong all these

Because every driver which land at cbd will go there. Meaning that area is cluster fug with empty car

Waste abit petrol go straight to toa payoh or amk instead.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho
No wonder.....

Yesterday very shook.

Today phv God no like me keep sending me to marina area .. walao eh.... I then try river valley...great world city...geylang....lavender really vomit blood. Thx for the advice...now I learn.

P.s. and bad Tuesday keep getting cui fares plus long trip. My last trip b4 keep car one joker....going to reach liao msg me, say gojek delivery cannot get through can I help send a parcel to her boss, boss very angry. I was like wtffff?!?!?! Jitao nearly cancel....but msg back say cannot la...then say ok nvm will send herself
Turn out...is a very chio thai lady in her 20s...lol. Anger half melted. Smile come back..
mozaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:38 PM   #1289

when i collect my new accent , can i drive for grabcar plus? since its a new car and how do i change my carplate number? need to go down?
MOBIO.sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 10:53 PM   #1290

but those who rent car go get approval themselves ?
Owner of vehicle need to get approval from LTA, so rental ones, need the rental company to get the approval, and fking hell only 3 authorised security cam company install it, sure expensive and need to wait for very long one, rental company 100% mai bare the cost de, when it not a must to install. Need to wait next cycle, when most rental ended, all demand inward cam vrhivle, bo Mai rent from them.lol
Brovale is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.