Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yesterday(9pm), tried to book grab from boat quay to parklane at $12...solid...no taker.. end up i took cab and cost me $11.

Good... Its high time people get use to taxi fares again.
But only 20k taxi on the road....
Hmmm so LL has to depend on phv

Neyney91

Reaction score
Ok ok but the pegasus say pay the excess coz i hit the front car. “Someone has to pay for the damage” but will go through standard insurance claims process and will get back to me with the outcome. 8 months on they still MIA. I will make a trip down to the rental coy one day to claim my $500 or at least find out the outcome. I was 100% sure with video evidence i didnt touch the car infront. Have a good shoe length gap until the gundu p-plate ram me from the back. And also that day i realised Mazda’s quality over toyota tin can. Fellas front was squashed while i only had some scratch and dents with the sensor caps dropping off hahah

Cannot be 100% not your fault. I hit a car making a discretionary right turn. Lights is green in my favour. He wrong. Car was grab rental, went to N51. Supervisor saw footage and says light is green, not my fault. Proceed to make report etc, no collect any excess from me.

Either you were not 100% fault-free or the workshop makan you liao. :s13::s13::s13:
Wait for police to send you the final investigation conclusion then go ask for your money back lor:D

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I tried to get a justgrab around 1.30pm. One fellow monk took my booking swee 3mins away, so I quickly make my downstairs. Tmd cancel me when I reached downstairs. Book another, swee again only 2mins and map shows just one traffic light away. Tmd x2, the fellow monk don't know why drove further and further away until like 6mins! No surge so ignore me ah... :(

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so many phv on e road

driver cancel just continue booking

eventually some rubbish bin drivers will eat :o

if got surge, i normally take mrt n bus ghost hme

coz i cheapo :o

Tada69

Reaction score
you got put your name 666 bo? if have they sure pick you.

Yesterday I tried to get a justgrab around 1.30pm. One fellow monk took my booking swee 3mins away, so I quickly make my downstairs. Tmd cancel me when I reached downstairs. Book another, swee again only 2mins and map shows just one traffic light away. Tmd x2, the fellow monk don't know why drove further and further away until like 6mins! No surge so ignore me ah... :(

Foot Ball

Reaction score
The more crucial question is: what did u do to get home after that? If u were gg home.

And how much time did u waste on grab in total at 1.30pm?

U shd book when grab surge gao gao la, then no problem, else like now u had become a cheapo whom all phv drives hate.

Foot Ball

Reaction score
Very curious right? How I know so much? I'm a hitch driver la, drive about 1 or 2 trips a month. But only pick those SYT cheapos. Those can make it become my f buddies or STR. Those cmi no need to say more.

But seriously, it's crucial to me that I know all these ins n outs of where grab, uber, cdg and lyft are heading. I need to time them immaculately.

You td or phv driver?

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
I not pro enough still 😂 u have to consult the senior senpais for this.

But in manual mode, don't cancel too many times in a row, will kenna blocked in 1 min-blocks then subsequent 15min-blocks which is a painful wait wtf lol

I believe 666 had better things ahead of him. Honestly I was in a similar plight as him — the struggle to cover rental and earning peanuts for long hours was horrible, but he kenna the damage to car more serious which is the really unfortunate thing. If it's me I don't think I could have handle it as well as he did :(

What's BSL btw?

(*shout out to 666 if you happen to see this — hope you're doing better now with your new job!)

BSL is "Buay Sai Liao" in Hokkien. In English means Cannot do Already.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ever since hitch charge 10% i stop doing

Very curious right? How I know so much? I'm a hitch driver la, drive about 1 or 2 trips a month. But only pick those SYT cheapos. Those can make it become my f buddies or STR. Those cmi no need to say more.

But seriously, it's crucial to me that I know all these ins n outs of where grab, uber, cdg and lyft are heading. I need to time them immaculately.

Foot Ball

Reaction score
The govt opened up so many alternatives liao. So what if there are 70k undependable phvs vs 20k taxis?

The cheapos take bus mrt, the non cheapos book cdg or hop into any green lantern.

Good... Its high time people get use to taxi fares again.
But only 20k taxi on the road....
Hmmm so LL has to depend on phv

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The more crucial question is: what did u do to get home after that? If u were gg home.

And how much time did u waste on grab in total at 1.30pm?

U shd book when grab surge gao gao la, then no problem, else like now u had become a cheapo whom all phv drives hate.
$8 + 50cents erp from tiong bahru go taka. I need to get to taka at 2pm mah, 1.30pm ok what. Can't be I purposely beo 12noon surge then purposely go taka earlier than my appt on purpose bah... :p

To be fair, I will take a phv when I have elderly with me whom I usually avoid letting them squeeze public transport. Or I am slightly more dressed up for appt or event, don't want to sweat too much... Haha :p

Cherryislife

Reaction score
I'm only curious where you get all your wrong information from.

Now that you mentioned you're a hitch driver.
It makes sense.

mcwings

Master Member
Reaction score
Forget to take panadol?

Foot Ball

Reaction score
Go check your riders app, Comfortride fares are generally higher than phvs green arrowed low fares now. There are many non cheapos around actually..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.