HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 11

Like Tree141Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2019, 12:33 AM   #5686

Poor thing leh you.
Must have been dropped on your head many times as a baby.

This is the end result.
Bro, mai siao siao though you are right. He is Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand aka STUPID. 🤓
saisaimonster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 01:43 AM   #5687

The largest shareholder of G and uber is Softbank. Again, uber is struggling like never before and it owns 28% of G. Our govt via Temasek invested only $200mil in grab as a tiny investor.

The common mistake made by the lowly educated is that Temasek is a substantial shareholder. It is only a tiny investor.

Kumar, let me inform u that Uber has more tie ups n investments than grab. And uber's losses are widening quarter on quarter.

Grab had aredi sold their chairmanship to a Softbank manager called ming maa. Now it's about when the Japanese patience will run out. I shouldn't waste any more time educating u guys.

It's late. Good nite.
You talk as if no Grab we die. You think we gv a fuk, whether Grab is sold or not. Sold also better. New owners not gonna be dumb giving perks to pax at cost of profit. You just don't understand what drivers want and what the average pax needs. This industry, be it ride hailing or taxi or whatever transportation for the masses, will not die just as yet. Still ways to go.
The 1 common denominator is Fares. Not incentives. Get the fares right, everyone is happy, both driver and passenger.
You think we don't know Temasek is a minority shareholder?
You don't understand what the Govt requires of its transport providers.
Why was ride hailing allowed and why its regulated.

The Govt is not dumb and it doesn't gv a fuk if Grab wants to bail out, so long as it honours its commitments. Moreover there's always the competition. You think no other firm would not say yes to a market in a global city with around 3-4 million ppl who would take non public transport, no matter what?

You just go and convince yourself that your analysis is wunderbar and leave the business of transportation to those who understand it better than you.
Kumar22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 01:54 AM   #5688
Supremacy Member

How the f did food panda and deliveroo do business before pmd?
JB kup kias...

But they ride damn dangerous.
Xcert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 02:08 AM   #5689

JB kup kias...

But they ride damn dangerous.
Food delivery was always meant to be for m'cycles. PMD is just an extra mode. No PMDs even better for riders. Huge demand. Even cars can do and have done. I know a few who do. Lots of things you can do with a car. My friend's wife rents a car (PHV) but rarely does PHV. Some kind of delivery. Still can earn 70-80 a day (minimum) more than what she was doing working in an office.

Anyway good la, got ppl think we die. Got ppl think we hosay, then we got problem. When ppl think we die, somehow or rather it forces the powers be to do something.
Old 10-10-2019, 02:10 AM   #5690

This forum is becoming a circus, every week, we have a new clown coming for auditions.
Old 10-10-2019, 02:19 AM   #5691

Bro, is stupid being the new trend? Another PHV hater? We need to chill. He needs to ask who’s stupid, the stupid that called the stupid, stupid, or the stupid who was called stupid by the stupid? I don’t think he has brains to be not stupid. 🤪
Wow! U writing tongue twister arh 😬😬😬
Hot2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 02:55 AM   #5692

Clones must be clones. All these tea lah ball lah all clones.

This forum is becoming a circus, every week, we have a new clown coming for auditions.
Chris8510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 03:58 AM   #5693

Where are the clowns? Send in the clowns. They are already here, having problems within. Donít let their problems be our problems especially those with twisted balls, sucking tea deep deep.
Old 10-10-2019, 03:59 AM   #5694

Wow! U writing tongue twister arh 😬😬😬
Ya! Lucky not twisting balls.
Old 10-10-2019, 04:13 AM   #5695

SORLEE BOSS

She book Just Grab n expect me to have all the above. LOL! Maybe there r jokers in the industry that will provide all the above even though Pax is paying a Cheap price.
Grumpy Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 04:28 AM   #5696

I thot this thread is for G & GJ drivers but end up lots of clowns, jokers, weirdos & cheapos come in to complain, explain & analyse what we r doin..

why ah???

redtrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 04:31 AM   #5697

The largest shareholder of G and uber is Softbank. Again, uber is struggling like never before and it owns 28% of G. Our govt via Temasek invested only $200mil in grab as a tiny investor.

The common mistake made by the lowly educated is that Temasek is a substantial shareholder. It is only a tiny investor.

Kumar, let me inform u that Uber has more tie ups n investments than grab. And uber's losses are widening quarter on quarter.

Grab had aredi sold their chairmanship to a Softbank manager called ming maa. Now it's about when the Japanese patience will run out. I shouldn't waste any more time educating u guys.

It's late. Good nite.
If G were to pull out of Singapore, there r still many companies waiting to come in.

Just to name a few Big players.

Lyft - US coy already in Australia.

Ola - Indian coy already in Australia.

DiDi - Chinese coy already in North America.

U can reduce the incentives, but fares must go up to compensate for the lost incomes
. If not many will throw keys once their contracts expires.
Grumpy Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 05:27 AM   #5698

Used to have a charger at the back previously.
Didnt bother to replace once it spoiled half a year ago.

Lj fare.
No point.

She book Just Grab n expect me to have all the above. LOL! Maybe there r jokers in the industry that will provide all the above even though Pax is paying a Cheap price.
Cherryislife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 06:23 AM   #5699
Great Supremacy Member

Hand stop mouth stop, indeed.
Bsl
Leave No Men Behind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 07:33 AM   #5700
d3n
High Supremacy Member

Moaning... this thread become debate thread liao
d3n is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.