Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jin gungho...

Me is at thin red line...

Tio 2 x high cr and 2 x misused of bullet...

Anytime 3rd will come. Must tong till next year

CKi28Dk.png

fagDLoN.png

No need scared cxl or reject. I say first i never use mod apps. But all these i cancelled is **** fares at hot spots. Cancel because i had to tank my AR and fk care CR coz at most tio warning for high CR. Still can jiak 50-60 gross in tt hour. Though not impressive but my point is fk cheapos.

Maverick11

Reaction score
CKi28Dk.png

fagDLoN.png

No need scared cxl or reject. I say first i never use mod apps. But all these i cancelled is **** fares at hot spots. Cancel because i had to tank my AR and fk care CR coz at most tio warning for high CR. Still can jiak 50-60 gross in tt hour. Though not impressive but my point is fk cheapos.

Wow, that’s a lot of cxl/garbage in one night!

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Excellent. Reject all rubbish.
Thank you tranny 3 clone for coming in and reminding us.

Everyday come ok..we need to reinforce the message to lurkers.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
New roads will be open for SGH on 29th Dec. No more loop as it is always very Jam. It will be replaced by Destination based road network.

Next time if need to go to Blk 2, 3, 4 n cancer centre, can only use Jalan Bukit Merah or Kampong Bahru Road n turn in from College Road.

Want to go Academia, eye centre, Diabetes centre, Blk 5, 6 n 7. Use Outram Road.

Want to go Outram Hospital n Heart centre must use Eu Tong Sen Street turn into Hospital Boulevard.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Excellent. Reject all rubbish.
Thank you tranny 3 clone for coming in and reminding us.

Everyday come ok..we need to reinforce the message to lurkers.

Ok time to nap. Later otr until cl.
To my tranny 3 clone I wish I good nite..send my regards to your mum.
Also regards of bangla community

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Starting 29 Dec, Singapore will have 4 roads with the name Boulevard, Hospital Boulevard is the latest. I still like Tuas South Boulevard. So peaceful n quite

dunkirk321

Reaction score
and did anybody see the T1 and jewel queue sh.it? where got time queue sia

Saw it too. Nowadays I hesitate to take jobs going to airport.

Go there no pings somemore need to compete with all the godlike DT drivers.

But what really pisses me off is receiving GS pings... Airport riders are so thick-skinned :mad:

Last edited:

dunkirk321

Reaction score
CKi28Dk.png

fagDLoN.png

Power la u :s13::s13::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.