Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris8510

Reaction score
You must ask the gj guru here. Which one of them is Mia at the moment. See others guru want address your qns anot.

I was still thinking this 75 points can hit but now really wonder how to hit... Today already considered quite shun and still only 61 points...

Chris8510

Reaction score
It's same across all drivers only different is your tier.
Cannot compare incentive with gj. Because it's all about love. Grab lub us very much one. Always piak piak us. Yesterday just piak only.

Can share grab offer what incentives now? Cos I'm still on emerald and saw.... They give like... 40 cents per gem? Hahaha

blazingfield

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Encountered a siao Lang ang mor though. Turning right on green arrow. Pedestrian crossing is red man. Idiot was jaywalking. When I approaching I slow down when I see him. He decided to stand there and cross his arms refuse to move... then point and shout but I can't hear lah lol.. Haiya.... Heng customer saw what happened and say ignore him

blazingfield

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's same across all drivers only different is your tier.
Cannot compare incentive with gj. Because it's all about love. Grab lub us very much one. Always piak piak us. Yesterday just piak only.

So even diamond tier is 40 cents per gem? Then what's the use of higher tier? They will assign better paying jobs? Btw...I see the diamond tier requirements lol... How to reach unless drive like robot

Chris8510

Reaction score
Friday night got drink but no woman bad mood lah. Don't anyhow say people siao lang. because garmen pick one sure good good one. :s13:

Encountered a siao Lang ang mor though. Turning right on green arrow. Pedestrian crossing is red man. Idiot was jaywalking. When I approaching I slow down when I see him. He decided to stand there and cross his arms refuse to move... then point and shout but I can't hear lah lol.. Haiya.... Heng customer saw what happened and say ignore him

Chris8510

Reaction score
Google should be able to find the answer you need.
As for robots, must ask these grab guru here. I nobody here. Everyday gong gong one also don't know why. :)

So even diamond tier is 40 cents per gem? Then what's the use of higher tier? They will assign better paying jobs? Btw...I see the diamond tier requirements lol... How to reach unless drive like robot

riseNshine

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
going to DO at woodlands :o

jaybee?

but abit bo hua leh..

target ar buey hit, abit more than half tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.