Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

riseNshine

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just now fetched a young couple, book wrong destination, then i tell them change destination in app then the girl say cannot change, tmd trying to kay siao, then they say nvm they will just walk over. then when they alight, this 2 si lan kia go slam my car door. tmd. feelsweirdsman, so shld i sent them to their destination without adding extra fare?

must kow tow thank them too

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Here again preaching the same old logics of low low fare to appease riders. U also stated riders' concern how to get through this recession/retrenchment n no concern on drivers' survivability. Grab n u are heartless only to focus 100% on riders' interest. This shall be my last time replying to ur weird weird one sided logics.

Low fares drivers cannot survive. Contract finish more n more drivers return cars. Less drivers n longer waiting time for passengers. Will they be happy?

hwzadmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear members, please take note that this thread is now closed due to its huge size. A new thread has been automatically generated for your continued discussion here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.