www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Cars & Cars (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/)
-   -   Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/grab-go-jek-driver-lip-lai-part-8-a-5969434.html)

Laoyeh 14-01-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamjoh (Post 118636023)
Bus no need put seat belt , go take back ur resignation letter and continue drive bus, bus no need pay rental lesser stress

Up till today I still don't understand why bus driver no need wear seatbelt..lorry driver also must wear lor..

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

101love 14-01-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laoyeh (Post 118636073)
I know bus is safer, we are king on road, but the schedule given by lta is very rushing timing we drive untill very tired..

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

No need talk and think so much. The only difference is two main points:
1) bus each drive responsible is higher, 30 or more people life in your hands, phv only max 4 or 6 for 6 seater
2) bus tied down to work, and keep rushing for time. Phv own time own target, plan your own time, suka suka tired just stop and rest. Nobody come and bother you or need to report to anyone. Only thing to report is your pocket

Sent from OPPO CPH1701 using GAGT

Laoyeh 14-01-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101love (Post 118636163)
No need talk and think so much. The only difference is two main points:
1) bus each drive responsible is higher, 30 or more people life in your hands, phv only max 4 or 6 for 6 seater
2) bus tied down to work, and keep rushing for time. Phv own time own target, plan your own time, suka suka tired just stop and rest. Nobody come and bother you or need to report to anyone. Only thing to report is your pocket

Sent from OPPO CPH1701 using GAGT

Thank you bro, I'm clearer now..I drive grab..thanks..

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Rangefighter 14-01-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unofficial_FAQ (Post 118634746)
Yes we have a few other benefits to make up the gap somewhat

Such as monthly $400 DT bonus
55% comm cashback if we drive long enough under super steady
Priority allocation and to a lesser extent instant customer service hotline is an indirect monetary benefit since they bring jobs during lull periods / cut precious time when handling live issues


Rangefinder bro my rental rebate all the way has been $100 nia didn’t know $150 is still ongoing lol

Still 150..just checked..
Maybe they forget abt me..
I see drivers benefits also..

Yap..forget DT monthly $$ too..

Once gj got ridership n start to work on drivers benefits, incentive will come down...

Will only do gj if my target is met on sat...if not just grab

throwaway789 14-01-2019 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by throwaway789 (Post 118635555)
got my pdvl recently and thinkin want to chiong Go-Jek while their incentives are good.

any recommendations for car rental? wanna drive but dun wanna commit too long a contract. ideally 4 weeks?

any help here? :s13:

Leave No Men Behind 14-01-2019 12:55 PM

789, u need 10posts at least in order to reply private message in inbox.

Iamjoh 14-01-2019 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by throwaway789 (Post 118636511)
any help here? :s13:

Grabrentals, LCR

throwaway789 14-01-2019 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leave No Men Behind (Post 118636605)
789, u need 10posts at least in order to reply private message in inbox.

lol just realised that paiseh. while I try and accumulate some post counts can PM me the rate for 1 month rental?

kl39717 14-01-2019 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by throwaway789 (Post 118636673)
lol just realised that paiseh. while I try and accumulate some post counts can PM me the rate for 1 month rental?

Jus take lcr. Their car cheapest with their ongoing promo. Short term also. But, dun expect service. :s13:

couscous 14-01-2019 01:10 PM

lcr ftw

lcr wan sui wan sui wan wan sui

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

ZhuTou! 14-01-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kl39717 (Post 118635694)
U talk like Fernando Soh tbh. I fear for passengers n other road user safety.

Go in squat liao

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

Leave No Men Behind 14-01-2019 01:23 PM

Haven yet. After cny, he said

kl39717 14-01-2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZhuTou! (Post 118637092)
Go in squat liao

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

After cny. He need time to pump his vietbu gao gao.

ZhuTou! 14-01-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nexusRAGER (Post 118634800)
i still need few months before i start..

need take wpln cert first :s22:

Wpln 1 day settle liao
Its the license takes long

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

Gruber 14-01-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laoyeh (Post 118634873)
Is long hours driving on car tired??

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Say not tired is bluff you one.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.