www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Cars & Cars (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/)
-   -   Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/grab-go-jek-driver-lip-lai-part-8-a-5969434.html)

Leave No Men Behind 08-01-2019 10:48 PM

Ez one. No brainers questions.
Old unker also can make it.
Gogogo, sign up online....

Thunder Bird 08-01-2019 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangefighter (Post 118535464)
Is normal..
Always see fake 2 pax GS but only 1 pax...

Grab should plug this gaps. Actually very easy:-

If there is 2 pax the quoted price should be higher than 1 pax.
Not only, It is fair to us as driver as it occupy bigger space and heavier for our petrol consumption. Also, it automatically kills the fake 2 pax GS problems as these cheapo know that they had to paid a higher price if they quote 2 pax in their booking.

georgemcics 08-01-2019 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunder Bird (Post 118541264)

Not only, It is fair to us as driver as it occupy bigger space and heavier for our petrol consumption. Also, it automatically kills the fake 2 pax GS problems as these cheapo know that they had to paid a higher price if they quote 2 pax in their booking.

this will just create the problem in reverse

People booking 1 pax but come 2

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

jt2901 08-01-2019 11:17 PM

Kns... Tell ppl no pic... Ownself show pic... Mai double standard leh

Leave No Men Behind 08-01-2019 11:19 PM

As in fare pic.....

jt2901 08-01-2019 11:20 PM

Fare pic and normal pic. both also pic leh

joeubk 08-01-2019 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leave No Men Behind (Post 118541191)
Ez one. No brainers questions.
Old unker also can make it.
Gogogo, sign up online....

ok, thks.......

Berserk79 08-01-2019 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gdgame (Post 118541190)
Any days is a good time to stack trips bro especially if you are going for 30 points. If you stack at least four points, should be able to complete 30 points like 90 percent of the time with current pick up rate if you do all the peak hours. However, the timing is a bit demanding. How l wish the calculations start and end at 12am.

If stack points till 3am, I find it damn hard to wake up on time to peng morning peak hahah.. Actually even without stacking pts, I also hard to wake up early :o
Really have to cultivate minimum sleep requirement (3hrs he mentioned) like Bro Unofficial_FAQ and milk the good times while it lasts!! :bandit:

Berserk79 08-01-2019 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leave No Men Behind (Post 118541766)
As in fare pic.....

yah, put fare pic need to effort pak mosaic to mask rider's name to protect their private-cy/ abide PDPA :D

ETHcryptoXRP 08-01-2019 11:55 PM

Actually grab came up with an idea already. Hopefully they will implement soon. I have complained countless times about this issue

They said they would add a a feature that allows drivers to change 2 pax to 1 pax after pick up. So I think it’s a good idea because then passenger will not be offended if we say “ sure no worries, since your pax not coming. Hop on, I will just change to 1 pax on my side. “ then the system will continue to pick up accordingly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgemcics (Post 118541612)

Berserk79 09-01-2019 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ETHcryptoXRP (Post 118542376)
Actually grab came up with an idea already. Hopefully they will implement soon. I have complained countless times about this issue

They said they would add a a feature that allows drivers to change 2 pax to 1 pax after pick up. So I think it’s a good idea because then passenger will not be offended if we say “ sure no worries, since your pax not coming. Hop on, I will just change to 1 pax on my side. “ then the system will continue to pick up accordingly.

yea, UberPoo had this.... before it died under Grab's promo code wars :o

Peach Tea 09-01-2019 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrOfAtSiR (Post 118524556)
Got ppl say must open new thread.
So I will let the taxi driver lip lai thread alone.

Sent from sabah using GAGT

Why every new part starts with him. Lol

Leave No Men Behind 09-01-2019 12:06 AM

Ts mah.
No sound no pic le.
He is the pro.......
Hope he come back....

HellHunter 09-01-2019 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunder Bird (Post 118541264)

woober already last time got a small extra fee if change to 2 seats for poo iirc. G is always a bit slow, seems they have a quota of how many good things(issues they can resolve) they can do within the Better365 :s8:

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgemcics (Post 118541612)

Driver cancel, get fee. Rider first time free and get alert to book properly next time or got subsequent cancellation fee. All will stop throwing stunts quite fast. :s13:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ETHcryptoXRP (Post 118542376)

This is actually a better solution, although it will take more code. They need to have added fee for selecting 2 seats instead of 1 though.

Rangefighter 09-01-2019 12:08 AM

Good night everyone..
Those still otr, drive safely