Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AYE towards city ard north buona vista there chain collision. Estima winner. Followed by yellow cab n 2 phv behind. No wonder whole chain zham brake kan gao lat. I abt 15 cars behind zham dam hard.

Gruber

Reaction score

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
AYE towards city ard north buona vista there chain collision. Estima winner. Followed by yellow cab n 2 phv behind. No wonder whole chain zham brake kan gao lat. I abt 15 cars behind zham dam hard.

Just met one kayu white Estima this morning at cte 9plus. Hopefully not the same one. Keep on slamming the brake. Some people just not meant to drive.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My driving hours not that long dats why scare not worth cos difficult to hit those pts ...

If not wrong also need to add top up of $61 nett fares for go-getter incentives? Plus one more last destination Grab trip of $17.

To be honest, it took too long hours to hit the 30 points yesterday...but somehow the pings crawled in slowly after 5pm. Is it due to more people jumping back to GJ for the go-getter incentives?

Gruber

Reaction score
Bro you damn powerful la. Can do 30 points and keeping faith and performance rating when no morning go getter incentives.

It was really tiring. At 6.30pm yesterday I was at Pasir Ris waiting for third peak trip. Kena one $13 job to Zion road. I don't want to take long trip and being caught in jam so I quickly canceled. Just a few seconds later kena the same rider again! So wasted two bullets on one rider. Really frustrated. So I offline and run to Bedok to be as far as possible because I know GoJek pickup pings can be 5km or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.