Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc10000

Reaction score
Yap...
Sometimes we got crazy people..

I got scolded by FT saying..I am born in Singapore ...should know the orchard shortcut well..

I say back I follow GPS...if I know the certain shortcut ..I will use..if not, I will not

Got another time... customer say me...not here..I say I follow GPS...

GPS say 190 clemenceau north is here..just behind orchard area..

She say not, It is somewhere in Plaza Sing..

I ask her what the shopping centre name...she don't know at all..

Then complain that she already late for appointment for 1 month and she is going to miss it because I am lousy..

I already good...drive the whole clemenceau north again..

Then I drop her at centepoint...she say I am lousy and will not say thx..

End up ...she is the one who make mistake it should be 190 clemenceau Ave...the Singapore shopping center...

Damm FT.....make mistake then throw the blame to me

yep when drive, tricky is to believe rider or believe GPS. so have to use abit of logic, see GPS, hear what they say and decide.

the abit crazy ones i tell them i can end the ride here if they wish. but seldom...

few still think they are in a cab. dictate the drive.

today 1 pax sitin in front adjust my aircon. quite irritating.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yep when drive, tricky is to believe rider or believe GPS. so have to use abit of logic, see GPS, hear what they say and decide.

the abit crazy ones i tell them i can end the ride here if they wish. but seldom...

few still think they are in a cab. dictate the drive.

today 1 pax sitin in front adjust my aircon. quite irritating.

Nowadays i tell the itchy hands if buay tahan aircon then sit behind. Dun act smart sit in front then touch my aircon.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Actually this kind of case. If happen in Grab platform.

Very easy one. Just ask her get down. Dont take any money from her.

Drop her liao call Grab. Explain everything.

Grab will void that trip and reimburse the erp charge

......... Got to admit Grab backend service much much better than GJ

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

ETHcryptoXRP

Reaction score
Today GJ got issue. I was robbed of my tier 3 and 4 incentives. Waste so much time having them to resolve the issue.
I got 2 pings come in then cancelled immediately then 3rd ping I went to pick up customer. Minutes later. 1st and 2nd customer message me and ask if I’m coming. I got shocked and call them said u already cancelled but it wasn’t the case on their side.
After which they cancelled. This 2 is considered as a job order. Thus my performance drop.
Total 4 cases of unregistered cancellation making my performance at 80%. Wtf. Called GJ said this is a known issue and they are resolving it. They said will release funds by the end of day. **. Until now still nothing

tomorrow GJ no gogetter...seems quiet?

Chris8510

Reaction score
Hear say they always review these case on every Tuesday.

Today GJ got issue. I was robbed of my tier 3 and 4 incentives. Waste so much time having them to resolve the issue.
I got 2 pings come in then cancelled immediately then 3rd ping I went to pick up customer. Minutes later. 1st and 2nd customer message me and ask if I’m coming. I got shocked and call them said u already cancelled but it wasn’t the case on their side.
After which they cancelled. This 2 is considered as a job order. Thus my performance drop.
Total 4 cases of unregistered cancellation making my performance at 80%. Wtf. Called GJ said this is a known issue and they are resolving it. They said will release funds by the end of day. **. Until now still nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.