Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not very far la maybe total add up about 1-2km
But feel like she purposely put different place then call me ask me go another location

She's just avoiding the surge when she input a different destination. Always charge the rider no matter what, even if it's 0.1 metre, cash or credit doesn't matter.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly.
But just think is for retirees etcetc.
Eg; security guard.
WSQ.. wat workforce Singapore qualifications ..
Waste time?

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Cash a bit hard , some pax will argue with u

Yeah. I get the feel she avoiding something
At first when saw the note I din think much
Then she call, I already wondering
When reach back again the maid ask me go further then I 心里不平衡 liao

She's just avoiding the surge when she input a different destination. Always charge the rider no matter what, even if it's 0.1 metre, cash or credit doesn't matter.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All along.
U see management level etc.
Nobody talks or bother all these.
Likely for rank and file which HR have to fulfil trainings requirements?

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a PDVL degree and got a distinction flying colour. Best cert I have in my life :D suka suka ot ot. Paid for every hard work. Everyday is pay day. most impt have steering
Even O level also cannot get that type of salary :s22:

Last edited:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a PDVL degree and got a distinction flying colour. Best cert I have in my life :D suka suka ot ot. Paid for every hard work. Everyday is pay day

Plus everyday meet and see new faces.... Sometime lucky can bio bio chio bu some more.... This is the kind of feeling drives me to keep pengz-ing the steering wheel everyday. :s13::s13:

SHAWNTOH2222

Reaction score
Hi bros anyone book smove under personal category before? Will it be more worth it than grab category

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
plus the feeling of zooming with music pump (when alone). Free and easy. freedoooooom to fly.

Plus everyday meet and see new faces.... Sometime lucky can bio bio chio bu some more.... This is the kind of feeling drives me to keep pengz-ing the steering wheel everyday. :s13::s13:

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes.
Smoove on Monday-Thursday
book under personal: 24hrs at sgd100 only, includes 300km.
Take note, can use for commercial usage.

Thereafter is charged at 30sens/km.

Provided u have time to burn, else lugi lo.

ghregular

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for one with a driving licence to get a pdvl is pc of cake right? what is difficult is driving like helll to make that doh

Unofficial_FAQ

Reaction score
I have a PDVL degree and got a distinction flying colour. Best cert I have in my life :D suka suka ot ot. Paid for every hard work. Everyday is pay day. most impt have steering

New full time grab driver starting income should be slightly better than a fresh 2nd upper grad average pay. According to current incentive models, driving income does actually increase somewhat over time (DT, super steady, grabrental tiers, optimization of routes and time etc), while for grad if career path is better than average of course it will overtake the driver on the same time scale. Trade off is time and $$ spent on degree course.

Of course many ppl still prefer employment career for some stability and fringe perks as well, and an assured retirement plan instead of driving till duno how old lol

And also now still have slight social stigma regarding drivers. Other than that, the gap actually doesn’t seem too wide.

That’s why I wonder sometimes whether driving is no horse run when compared to diploma / saf warrant officer careers

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
personally, i dun thk we can compare driving to a working career.

it is not an orange to orange situation.

a working career have employer cpf contribution, mc, leave, bonuses, medical benefits and flexi benefits.

i doubt driving can match. dun forget, all these benefits are listed on e contracts, every year sure have. phv, ur incentives anytime can be taken away.

anyway, i am still proud to be a phv driver

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.