Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruber

Reaction score
This coming week will try gojek!

Trying to earn my first grab streak lol so better dun ruin it

5EZUq96.jpg

Me too, have 4 more Grab trips for this month to hit 200 monthly trips to maintain my current *19 monthly streak. Current XP is 11973 so I don't think will still be Sapphire next quarter liao. But never mind lah, can't have the best of both worlds.

Gruber

Reaction score
why u titi ask abt grab ping ah, go out n drive lo and find out

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Driving Grab tends to make you religious. Because when in red zones and still no pings or slow pings you will pray for pings to come. LOL!

Gruber

Reaction score
But longer hrs... i see as $95x5 days. Better then gems

MWE as backup in case fares cui

To play GoJek from Monday to Thursday I think ideally for me the gameplay is to try to hoot 6 trips on both morning and evening peak hours to get 18 points. Then do 12 trips between 10.30am to 5pm. Like this will get 30 points and around $400 nett earnings. If have energy then maybe do 5 more to get close to $500 nett earnings. But really long hours to see the money. So not very doable for me.

From Friday to Sunday, have 9 peak hours. If can hoot 20 trips during this period is already 30 points. Other hours do Grab or work another 5 GoJek trips to get 35 points. Bring home $500 nett fares for 25 trips. This is more doable for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.