HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Like Tree71Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2019, 04:06 AM   #6856
Master Member

i ish everytime neck pain cos i like to sleep on my tummy.......

sleep till lower back pain is seldom heard off bro.

likely u yo ah yo too much liao!

Dunno lei.... Now need to bend down slowly.... Haiz... Lately no yio ah yio also. No waterfall cave adventure also, think I slough badly while watching TV lazily....

Sent from OPPO CPH1701 using GAGT
Old 10-02-2019, 04:07 AM   #6857
Master Member

Close shop now.... 12hours drive gross 406$ nia. Think no bed exercise, body not use to it that why lower back pain also.... *********

Still short of 10 �.... Tomorrow just finish it off with 3 trips then xiu kang for the week. Maybe go quick exercise at gl.

Old 10-02-2019, 04:13 AM   #6858

Hi,

I'm currently semi retired and would like to do something part time while during my free times. Thinking of driving PHV but i'm driving a BMW 523i with 13L/100KM fuel consumption. Still viable to drive and earn a profit ? I'm planning to drive during peek hours about 8 hours a day. Would really appreciate some bro's genuine advise. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vincent Ng
Old 10-02-2019, 04:28 AM   #6859
Master Member

1. Got license already?

Hi,

I'm currently semi retired and would like to do something part time while during my free times. Thinking of driving PHV but i'm driving a BMW 523i with 13L/100KM fuel consumption. Still viable to drive and earn a profit ? I'm planning to drive during peek hours about 8 hours a day. Would really appreciate some bro's genuine advise. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vincent Ng
Old 10-02-2019, 04:30 AM   #6860
Master Member

e nite is still young u so fast close shop.

i now at 365$ from 5.45pm till now with dunno how many smoke break in between.

but i also closing soon, as eating breakfast now the queue very long. by the time eat finish dunno wut time already.

Close shop now.... 12hours drive gross 406$ nia. Think no bed exercise, body not use to it that why lower back pain also.... *********

Still short of 10 *********.... Tomorrow just finish it off with 3 trips then xiu kang for the week. Maybe go quick exercise at gl.

Old 10-02-2019, 04:33 AM   #6861

Yah. Just got a TDVL. The Taxi one not the private one. Was thinking of driving taxi but my car is already fully paid. Still can drive for 2 years. So was thinking of using my car for private hire instead of renting a taxi. I don't mind the blue sticker. Only thing is the fuel consumption. Not sure if it's still viable even though I don't need to pay rent.

1. Got license already?

Old 10-02-2019, 04:45 AM   #6862
Master Member

Sounds like you are not “for the money” and have plenty of spare time.

Are you for the money or just to kill time?

Yah. Just got a TDVL. The Taxi one not the private one. Was thinking of driving taxi but my car is already fully paid. Still can drive for 2 years. So was thinking of using my car for private hire instead of renting a taxi. I don't mind the blue sticker. Only thing is the fuel consumption. Not sure if it's still viable even though I don't need to pay rent.
Old 10-02-2019, 04:51 AM   #6863

Don't mind if I crash this thread.

Can check if GrabRentals and LCR are same company or different?

want to avoid LCR if possible.

Thanks!
Old 10-02-2019, 05:00 AM   #6864
Master Member

no. different.

10 chars.

Don't mind if I crash this thread.

Can check if GrabRentals and LCR are same company or different?

want to avoid LCR if possible.

Thanks!
Old 10-02-2019, 05:00 AM   #6865
Master Member

yum yum

Old 10-02-2019, 05:07 AM   #6866

For the money of cos ☺️. I mean I do have some spare time but I don't want to waste it driving for nothing. Base on your experience, driving 8-10 hours during peak hours for 5 days a week can earn me 3-4k nett? (Don't have to pay rent but high fuel consumption)That will be more then enough for me. Very much appreciate your advise so far sir. Because I have no experience in PHV. Thanks a lot.

Sounds like you are not “for the money” and have plenty of spare time.

Are you for the money or just to kill time?

Old 10-02-2019, 05:12 AM   #6867

Wtf?? What did u reply her? So many things to say one, so nosy.

Think best is my Friend do pickup he drive through residents gantry. That one more satki. Let’s see what Aunty will say to that....

This morning fetch my daughter finish her tuition from Robertson Edge, time is still early I was 30 minutes early, the security allow me to wait inside the carpark to wait, i saw still many empty lots there. I stopped my engine and wait inside a lot.

After 10 minutes, suddenly one local Chinese Singaporean auntie in her 60 come in front of my car and looking at the blue sticker and look at me, ask me:

"Who are you wanting for?"
"Which floor is your passenger staying?"
"What time your passenger coming?"

"Do you know this is a private property, phv not suppose to come inside and wait?"

"You only can come to pick up and leave, not suppose to park inside and wait."

"Ask you passenger to call you when they are here."

"I will ask the management and security not to allow phv to wait inside."

This is private property......

CB , she is only one of the resident there driving an old Renault car...

We phv driver always get look down by Abnn, now even our own fellow Singaporean..As long as there is a blue sticker on your car, you are nobody.
Old 10-02-2019, 05:48 AM   #6868

The people who post on Gojek community Facebook...damn troll leh. Many Drivers there like got attitude problem one. No wonder PHC Drivers are so looked down upon.
Old 10-02-2019, 06:10 AM   #6869

Eh where this? I always don't know where to find food in early morning.
Old 10-02-2019, 06:23 AM   #6870

For the money of cos ☺️. I mean I do have some spare time but I don't want to waste it driving for nothing. Base on your experience, driving 8-10 hours during peak hours for 5 days a week can earn me 3-4k nett? (Don't have to pay rent but high fuel consumption)That will be more then enough for me. Very much appreciate your advise so far sir. Because I have no experience in PHV. Thanks a lot.
You can do normal grab car & premium.

Although fully paid, you need to factor in maintenance cost, daily 8-10 hrs mean monthly servicing for your car.

Nett 2-3k should be more realistic.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.