Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltydog

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a share of a passenger I pick up tonight.

He is part of the grab team which brainstorm how our grabshare, ratings, etc works.

Asking me alot of problems drivers face and suggestion to improve it thru out the trip.

Suggested grabshare if 2 pax should pay more than 1 pax, and he also initial option for drivers to edit number of pax(if state 2 pax but only 1 show up).

The other idea they are toying is match all pax within a time frame then ping to driver.

Lastly something he mention rolling out soon is seperate rating for driver and trip due to long journey resulting driver get 1 star rating..

Got sian me or not I dunoe but 1st time I can rant thur out the journey and someone is listening.. Lol

ask dem fix their gs 58372617384837182 km pu/do first :o

Desking

Reaction score
If wanna compare with DT, DT 420 gems only gives $380. So if Sapphire achieve 490 gems would be comparable.

Can post DT gems scheme ?

Honestly we can’t conpare this way because the gems scheme is accordingly to diff tier.. like emerald tier the lowest is only $0.67 per gem
to max $0.92 per gem. Your DT tier lowest is already $0.90 per gem.. ultimately grab just want u to stick with them by giving not so easy to achieve target

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's ok.
Got time to burn, just ply.
However, won't have time to run errands.
Car stop, overheads continues.
Most importantly, flex.

FILTH

Master Member
Reaction score
Stop for breakfast now. Manage to make it in time. Heng ah.

5lubwHm.jpg

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
otot flex schedule jin song

in orpit holding pen, cannot siam :(

wP8Rjt3l.jpg

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Still got phv driver with basic pay 2500 with cpf job to intro me??

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.