www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Cars & Cars (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/)
-   -   Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/grab-go-jek-driver-lip-lai-part-8-a-5969434.html)

Snakekiller 08-01-2019 03:06 PM

Today not a gd day but I still managed to get 7 peak hour trip.

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

Gruber 08-01-2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snakekiller (Post 118531741)
Where you at? Peak hour shouldn't so little ping if you do grab.

That's why I said must be something wrong with you, maybe your phone? Did you turn on wifi? Try off it.

Posted from PCWX using 🐍

Was at Tampines Central at 9.45am. Anyway, don't know stupid or not, but I am resorting to clearing cache after every trip, sometimes a few times, just in case this might help. Though I doubt so. LOL

dc10000 08-01-2019 03:33 PM

Today need to overtime liao.only 4 trips at peak hour.

Haha :look:

dc10000 08-01-2019 03:54 PM

BTW guys did u all redeem many abalone sets from petrol station? Our points quite solid one, am sure.

I got the New Moon premium Japanese abalone set from shell.. 6 large pieces .. and got free WMF pot too. Parents happy, wife happy = me happy :s13:

couscous 08-01-2019 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc10000 (Post 118532890)
BTW guys did u all redeem many abalone sets from petrol station? Our points quite solid one, am sure.

I got the New Moon premium Japanese abalone set from shell.. 6 large pieces .. and got free WMF pot too. Parents happy, wife happy = me happy :s13:

i never use points to redeem but i bought at spc.

cheaper than ntuc

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

dc10000 08-01-2019 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by couscous (Post 118532962)
i never use points to redeem but i bought at spc.

cheaper than ntuc

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Our DT Bros probably can redeem 100 sets :s12:

Huat ah!

dc10000 08-01-2019 04:06 PM

BTW ask the Bros here..
Do u all go the Expo electronics sale? They advertise like Mitsubishi Starmex system 3 for $2,399 with free installation. Don't know they are real offers or not.. lol so cheap meh

couscous 08-01-2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc10000 (Post 118533112)
BTW ask the Bros here..
Do u all go the Expo electronics sale? They advertise like Mitsubishi Starmex system 3 for $2,399 with free installation. Don't know they are real offers or not.. lol so cheap meh

ok mah, shld be the old model.

that time i install mitsubishi starmex system 3 for 2.5k and below.

u must ensure they really give u the gd materials lo

maybe u go there, they ask u pay abit more for upgrade

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

dc10000 08-01-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by couscous (Post 118533175)
ok mah, shld be the old model.

that time i install mitsubishi starmex system 3 for 2.5k and below.

u must ensure they really give u the gd materials lo

maybe u go there, they ask u pay abit more for upgrade

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Really. Where u get that for 2500? Now all 2800 to 3000 leow

couscous 08-01-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc10000 (Post 118533312)
Really. Where u get that for 2500? Now all 2800 to 3000 leow

last time my friend help me install, he do aircon one.

now never do liao

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

ZhuTou! 08-01-2019 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc10000 (Post 118532890)
BTW guys did u all redeem many abalone sets from petrol station? Our points quite solid one, am sure.

I got the New Moon premium Japanese abalone set from shell.. 6 large pieces .. and got free WMF pot too. Parents happy, wife happy = me happy :s13:

Esso?
Need how many points?

Sent from NOKIA 8210 using GAGT

Leave No Men Behind 08-01-2019 04:35 PM

Sien
Not in page 1.
-1

PL2335 08-01-2019 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezxs2me (Post 118531649)
Left scene of crime liao.. I got them to use their phone to req for new rides, even tho its along cte.. I think this is faster than getting fellow grab friends. Furthermore I need 2 cars for 2 different pax as i was on GS..

The 2 cars came within mins

This is a very valuable lesson learnt today.

U end their trips then they book again ah. But then fees how to calculate.

couscous 08-01-2019 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leave No Men Behind (Post 118533790)
Sien
Not in page 1.
-1

u business men where got time to pcw...

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

gctmls 08-01-2019 04:44 PM

Any bros here still on premium? How biz in general? Got lobang to buy premium car at low depre but don't dare to commit haha


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.