Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdgame

Reaction score
My Fren says 12hr must nett $1.5k - $2k then can

Lol that must be a very special kind of driving. Driving roulette wheel in MBS can be dangerous and hazardous. Nett loss more than 2K for 12 hours is very possible lol.

PL2335

Reaction score
Think it is best to hit 30 points daily and get Ruby tier gems. Can maintain Ruby tier and super steady streak ok already.

Yesterday tried hit 30 pts about 11 hours of driving hey hey chuan. Really not easy and need some luck also. If kena more long trips cfm cant hit. Today aim 22 pts closed shop.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Lol that must be a very special kind of driving. Driving roulette wheel in MBS can be dangerous and hazardous. Nett loss more than 2K for 12 hours is very possible lol.

We never lose

:s7:

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

denzone81

Reaction score
MBS fate decided in 1 hour time only, very fast one lol

Gdgame

Reaction score
Yesterday tried hit 30 pts about 11 hours of driving hey hey chuan. Really not easy and need some luck also. If kena more long trips cfm cant hit. Today aim 22 pts closed shop.

You didn’t cover the morning two hours of peak hours bro. 12 hours driving average include all peak hours. For weekdays, may be slightly longer like 13-14 hours. However, for PHV driver to get 500 plus nett fare regardless of tiers and car types. It is very wu hua. Do more while it last.

Last edited:

PL2335

Reaction score
You didn’t cover the morning two hours of peak hours bro. 12 hours driving average include all peak hours. For weekend days, may be slightly longer like 13-14 hours. However, for PHV driver to get 500 plus nett fare regardless of tiers and car types. It is very wu hua. Do more while it last.

True bro. You started early ah today? I today lao you liao cant wake up ****i lol.
3pm then chut chia.

Gdgame

Reaction score
True bro. You started early ah today? I today lao you liao cant wake up ****i lol.
3pm then chut chia.

Yup but today also not confident of finishing well because wipers spoiled. Have to keep car if it rain so just concentrating on GJ. Start from 8am till now 10.5 points.听天由命。

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
But cannot talk to lady alone and works your magic leh.
Ya la puck.... Appear to being the lady bery friendly and tipsy while collecting cash payment from her. We can't have everything!!!!!! What a waste

Sent from OPPO CPH1701 using GAGT

Gdgame

Reaction score
Ya la puck.... Appear to being the lady bery friendly and tipsy while collecting cash payment from her. We can't have everything!!!!!! What a waste

Sent from OPPO CPH1701 using GAGT

Lol. I will kick the **** off the car hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.