Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdgame

Reaction score
Weekends quite worth wor
Is daily incentives right
Thibk I need go down create account Liao, can just walk in?

Everyday also worth it nowadays. You can hit 30 points every day and do it consistently as you will not be burn out. Pings are pick up rate is so good nowadays.

aloysious

Reaction score
Bro, Grab Rental charges how much per day for Mazda 3? Got to wait how long to collect car?

I took the no contract package. 61 per day. Can collect car in 2 3 days. Cars nt bad condition.

Thanks all for the tips. Feel so sian, i on AA nvr even cancel any trips haha. Still so bad.

Chris8510

Reaction score
To be honest I doubt so. But since you already plan to join this trade, don't think too much just do it. If you put enough effort 2.5k income sure can get may be even more.
Just remember to safe abit of money aside for cpf and have some money discipline.

i see bro thanks for the info..

hope by the time i drive gj still got decent incentive :s13:

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be honest I doubt so. But since you already plan to join this trade, don't think too much just do it. If you put enough effort 2.5k income sure can get may be even more.
Just remember to safe abit of money aside for cpf and have some money discipline.

yeah just drive and hopefully got min 2.5k a month

9h a day looks like will be sufficient

thanks for the info bro.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Off peak most ppl sit in orpid blow ac play computer.

Not much demand.

Tgif, weekend, eve of and public holiday, crowd going out high demand lo.

If one can commit above, then no problem to make money.

Chris8510

Reaction score
Wah knn my friend who a ex-phv driver sent me a video about the **** falsely accused the driver hit his pregnant wife after some minor issue about going fast upon executing the hupms on road (which I think not really fast at all) I despise these type of FT in my homeland. You don't go to others people and behave like a king you knn can go back to where you belong. :mad:

Lucky the driver got his camera with audio recording.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
i see bro thanks for the info..

hope by the time i drive gj still got decent incentive :s13:

Dont scare.

Gj claim they got 1 billion funding for Singapore market.

1 billion can play very long

Now every trip they lose $7-$10

1 billion can last them long long long

benpowered

Reaction score
tonight i first time try out gojek see how is the pattern...actually not so bad, b2b jobs quite fast.
start at 530pm after my day work and end at 11pm, abt 5.5hrs drive, 14 trips, 16.5points, net earning $269.34
i feel very good ady lor, compare to grab i wont get this amount if aa mode for same hours.
but gj app got many flaws, like the pickup/dropoff address seldom have building landmark, only address and no specific dropoff point like lobby,taxi stand..really need to text the rider very often to find out, and also no button to press I have arrive,
alway reach and wander if rider know i reach yet buay?
and also when rider text msg, is not thru app msg, but in normal msg which can see their hp number also, very funny and not secretive:s11:

overall hope gj will improve their app more and most impt is to milk it while it last..:s12:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.