Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruber

Reaction score
Wife not well so did not drive today. Gems cannot meet liao. Streak also cannot maintain liao. Haiz....

sanchin

Reaction score
Hi all, Im just planning to drive one month. Just wanna hear some opinions. I found a rental company but am thinking whether to go for hybrid or normal car. Axio is 45 per day while chr is 70 per day. Which is the more viable option? Thanks

Drive one month nia of cos drive for fun...

Drive for fun of cos go take chr..

Gruber

Reaction score
family first :)

Yup, I know. That's the downside to driving Grab for weekly incentives. Must not have any disruptions or risk losing it all. Anyway, maybe also good lah, no longer need to juggle or struggle whether to drive Grab or GoJek. From now on will just drive GoJek as main platform to get daily incentives. Once meet GoJek incentives then try cherry pick on Grab.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, I know. That's the downside to driving Grab for weekly incentives. Must not have any disruptions or risk losing it all. Anyway, maybe also good lah, no longer need to juggle or struggle whether to drive Grab or GoJek. From now on will just drive GoJek as main platform to get daily incentives. Once meet GoJek incentives then try cherry pick on Grab.

I got a friend who does this and NETT 1K daily. :o

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
양 다우 왕;119982053 said:
one more viral video gone online... regarding aron heng gojek driver.

Interesting he check the fare with passenger before even complete trip.

Driver always lose one, attitude, time wasted to wait for passenger to settle with whichever company. Time used to make police report. Worse is time used to go for LTA interview if required.

All for that few dollars, worth it ?

Drivers always lose one. Best is just give up that few dollars and move on.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
양 다우 왕;119982053 said:
one more viral video gone online... regarding aron heng gojek driver.

Unlike the previous viral Gojek video which showcased professionalism in even more stressful situations, Aaron Heng here is a total disgrace to the commercial drivers and unfit to be a driver.

One monk less.

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Interesting he check the fare with passenger before even complete trip.

Driver always lose one, attitude, time wasted to wait for passenger to settle with whichever company. Time used to make police report. Worse is time used to go for LTA interview if required.

All for that few dollars, worth it ?

Drivers always lose one. Best is just give up that few dollars and move on.

These are the penny wise, pound foolish drivers.
And there are many people just like him.

rewired

Reaction score
Kip car...

Managed to whack till 372 Gems..
Best fare of the day though to Sentosa
RoPlP6jl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Chris8510

Reaction score
"God match" it's these only godlike driver (DT) can take one. I only little potato (RT).

Cannot withstand the power of it.

2 match at BB west to vivo and u town, at u town match me go 313 after vivo.
I no more bullet so kana until Sibei high. All and all took me about 70mins to settle.

Now only left 6point kana grounded cannot fly liao. :s22:

Simi is "god match"

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
A professional driver know when and how to move on and not bother by petty stuffs. All these will spoilt your day and affect your driving.. Time is money, every seconds wasted is every cents gone.
Once a while lugi 7$ can die is it... Really foolish.
Smart move is to move on and call CSO later to make noise.

These are the penny wise, pound foolish drivers.
And there are many people just like him.

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now I know why some pax got the frighten face look. Some worst, got killing face. There must be many crazy drivers out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.