Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
20 trips 35 points done. NETT 450. Spent only 7hrs.jin heypi story. Kip car close shop. Jij hehpi.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Share pls. Tia
VVin9Thl.jpg

xBBX8pvl.jpg

Hi all, I would like to appeal for any drivers/witnesses to assist in providing any video recording for an accident that happened yesterday (10 April 2019) at around 1pm along Anchorvale Street, in front of the Sengkang Community Hospital.

The accident involves a PHV Silver Hyundai i30 knocking into a TransCab Renault Latitude.

My father-in-law, who is the TransCab taxi driver, was at the traffic light along Anchorvale St, and was turning into Anchorvale Crescent as the green turn arrow was lighted up. The PHV driver of the Silver Hyundai i30 had dashed across and hit the front left part of the taxi.

Unfortunately the video recorder in the taxi was not functioning well and it did not managed to capture the accident. My father-in-law had noticed that a black/dark-colored car was behind him just prior to the accident, and may have recorded the event.

silver car got cam. since report insurance, they'll know what to do

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
Is it true that people take Go Jek because of higher service standard or because the fare is cheaper... ?

iamnew

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because I got one trip $9.30
From Sembawang to Sengkang ...16km

Drive till Pek Chek... deduction anyhow...
No way to track earnings...

Is this after $4 off? These few weeks, GJ giving a lot of $3 off and $4 off to passengers.

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score
My uncle drive taxi and driving for justgrab , he say the ping for them not very good , is it true?

Kind of. Grab gives JG to GC first because 20% levy mah. Leaving very little to Taxi.
Anyway taxi also not so keen on JG unless surge cause we not so keen to serve cheapo and fare is below our meter after 12% levy. We rather queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.