Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 9

iamnew

Having a real bad sore throat and while taking out a lozenges, driver said cannot eat in the car. Absolutely insane driver, can’t even suck 1 lozenges? Immediately gave him a failure rating after the trip!

wlsh777

Just nao one couple at backseat eating some bread I close one eye cos 25 mins drive..they must be shag at work and very hungry .

mnxmnxmnx

Having a real bad sore throat and while taking out a lozenges, driver said cannot eat in the car. Absolutely insane driver, can’t even suck 1 lozenges? Immediately gave him a failure rating after the trip!

Open mouth and ask first, you will see the difference.

Passenger ask to eat medicine or drink plain water mostly ok one.

Unless, full meal then no no la, got one passenger ask if he can eat mee pok in the car, told him no la later the smell affect the next passenger no good.

eagle8964

Open mouth and ask first, you will see the difference.

Passenger ask to eat medicine or drink plain water ok one.

Unless, full meal then no no la, got one passenger ask if he can eat mee pok in the car, told him no la later the smell affect the next passenger no good.

Got pax ever eat chicken rice right beside me, Bcos he also bought a pack for me.. Lol

Elnin0

650 exclude 60$ levy, applicable with children below dun now wat age and eldely only (address must be same).
Else is 260$/levy.

I send back my two Indo already - household chores only
Now we ownself do.

I got new born. So levy discount.
Will ask her to cook if possible. So means money for more groceries and cooked food.

Last few weeks, my car almost like a family car. Bring dotter out, park here and there to collect dust.

How the driver know u eating lozenges if u nvr ask? I will assume u eating sweets. What happens if sweet wrapper drops in car?

Most riders dun care a hoot cos is not their car

Ec7171

Most of them dont ask when they eat.
Because they dont see why cannot eat.

But once got cockroach, they will say your car not clean.
Actually those smell and those food particles are those that attracts the cockroach to your car.

Leave No Men Behind

Gxgx.
As a father too, advised to spend more time with children.
They grow up v fast.
U sole breadwinner and/or u full haul on comm driving?

iamnew

How the driver know u eating lozenges if u nvr ask? I will assume u eating sweets. What happens if sweet wrapper drops in car?

Most riders dun care a hoot cos is not their car

I tried to press out the lozenges and it made a sound. You know those prescribed by doc. I just find it way too ridiculous! Anyway most drivers are understanding, this one is just rare species.

101love

I dun bother wat eat etc.
As long as dun vomit will do, anyway is rental fleet only
Rental rules! Short commitment suka suka change car. Just do regular cleaning can liao. Of course always advise them don eat heavy meals. Some are don bother type one. Jiak lak. Only thing I scare is 小强 crawl out which I kena once... Else ga ga lut !

Sent from Stay positive. Always look on the good side not the backside ********* using GAGT

iamnew

I dun bother wat eat etc.
As long as dun vomit will do, anyway is rental fleet only

No lah, eat food in the car cannot lah. As passengers, we need to be considerate too. However, drink plain water (just make sure don’t spill) or pop a lozenges (or even a sweet) should be ok.

Oh, maybe it’s new car because car plate is SMExxx. Don’t understand why people choose to buy new car and use as PHV then stress over this and that. If for me, i will just rent one.

xKatana

Drive 7am to 12pm, 4pm to 10pm , about 10 hours on road after minus off smoke breaks..

18 trips
Fare from trips $187
Gojek 30point tier bonus $165
Total $352...

Consider good or bad ah? Feel that gojek fares on the low side compared to grab

eagle8964

UrAx7x4l.jpg

Anyone on Grab keep getting this error on waze?
No issue on gj..

Try reinstall but still keep getting this error occasionally for past 2 weeks.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Negion

I facing same problem occasionally, just need to force stop Grab App and restart the Grab apps.

UrAx7x4l.jpg

Anyone on Grab keep getting this error on waze?
No issue on gj..

Try reinstall but still keep getting this error occasionally for past 2 weeks.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.