Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
$28 still not bad lah... if within one hr...
I fetch one trip $8.50... ******... took me 40mins... from Jurong to Holland village... GJ trip really...

Now I choose trips Liao... bo Pian... still inexperience

True.. Choosing area oso crucial.

I ding dong for 3x nites. Each w/n Wlands, Sengkang, Tamp.

All less than 5km $6 fare.. 7 - 8 trips in 2hrs

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
Ya, normally I’ll also apologized first before I explain if I really take a long time to arrive, by right customer will feel okay after u apologized ah, but last night kena scolded thru phone call legit random, but it’s okay, just let it gooo

👍 Say sorry dun mean no 1 star.. Dun mean we wrong or rider right oso.

DriverUnkle43

Reaction score
wa sey, got 28 bucks to West not bad liao...

Been complaining about GrabShare for the past 2.5years.
Nothing much change and yet got worse...2 GS bookings max increase up to 3 GS bookings...sibei siao...

Grab play us driver, I also play customer...slowly drive lor.
Wanna complain, I just say It's GrabSHARE...no hurry.

JustGrab = 80 to 100km/h ply Expressway (FC 14km/L)
Grabshare = 50 to 70km/h ply Shortest Road (FC 16km/L)

(Actually drive around 60-70km/h save a bit of petrol. Practise rolling method.)

Ok la... No com oso if AA. No need to turn2 pick up so called "match."

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Variable, really depend on your luck:
1) See when you get your LTA approval (2wks-2mths).
2)After approval, go for medical check-up, I walk in SATA, medical results in a week time.
3)Once medical passed, procced to course centre to book your course, now I think should be able to get one within 2wks. My TDVL was almost a month later, lucky someone dropout, I was offered to stand in a date earlier.
4)After the course, the exam date is usually a week later. The results is immediate,if you happened to fail any of your paper, you can book retake paper immediately, it's on first come first serve basis.

So if everything go smoothly, you can get your VL in 5-6weeks time.

Oh, just some personal suggestions, when applying for LTA approval, tick all options, Bus VL, Bus AL also(so you can also later go for Bus courses: allow you to drive PH 13seater Van) No need to spend another $40 for approval again, and no need to do another medical check-up. Another thing is that go for TDVL better, since it allow your to drive both, more options. And you can use Skillfuture credits for TDVL.
Thanks for the detailed information. As I am still working now (very soon to end contract), I am planning to go this Friday noon. About the ticking option for TVDL, completely slipped out of my mind and only ticked PVDL. I registered and paid online le, got application approval too so I guess too late to change also... :(

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It depends on how Long you’re willing to drive on the road, I can do 12-14hrs a day so I took hybrid
Quick qns off my mind. If I change a new rental every week or month, carpark at my home how wan ah??? I used to buy it like for 6mths to a year for my family's car de. I remember the car was registered under my name, so login to HDB website online very easy.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
.. When fares are bad... Meet ur costs at least. Take a rest awhile, smoke, eat, drink.. Consolidate.

Try again a few hours later. Dun give up. Balance risks vs chasing fr fares.

This method is good. If I keep waiting, I be tired. Now my BP very high Liao...
must bring it down first...

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed information. As I am still working now (very soon to end contract), I am planning to go this Friday noon. About the ticking option for TVDL, completely slipped out of my mind and only ticked PVDL. I registered and paid online le, got application approval too so I guess too late to change also... :(

I have TVDL but I don’t intend to drive taxi. So actually no use also to take TDVL.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Quick qns off my mind. If I change a new rental every week or month, carpark at my home how wan ah??? I used to buy it like for 6mths to a year for my family's car de. I remember the car was registered under my name, so login to HDB website online very easy.

Just go hdb website change. Transferable one the season parking. Instant change.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
#locationadvantage

High demand + high surge to start the day.

I stay jurong high demand but low or boh surge.

r8osri9.jpg

U get full $28 since no match mine still got comm

U reach corporation sure got another trip easily double others earning at that hour.

Today morning first trip take GS from Punggol to corporation area for almost $28 only not even have any other passenger , really waste petrol to travel from one end to another end of Singapore l hope grab do something about the gs

jimmylimts

Reaction score
[YOUTUBE-HD][/YOUTUBE-HD]
Just go hdb website change. Transferable one the season parking. Instant change.

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

But cannot change too often one. Monthly is ok.
Weekly may have problem and need call/write in.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yes correct weekly is a problem.

last time my sil lend me her car so that i can drive to ICT for abt 10 days.

bcoz she stay landed, no hdb parking. i have to buy hdb parking for 1 mth.

after that, i must ask my relative to cancel his season parking and xsfter my season parking to him.

if not, i have to pay 100++ for 10 days of parking

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Laachino

Reaction score
Hi guys! May I know if grab is still offering fully subsidised medical checkup at SATA clinics as of now? I emailed them and they replied saying they’re no longer subsidising?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yes correct weekly is a problem.

last time my sil lend me her car so that i can drive to ICT for abt 10 days.

bcoz she stay landed, no hdb parking. i have to buy hdb parking for 1 mth.

after that, i must ask my relative to cancel his season parking and xsfter my season parking to him.

if not, i have to pay 100++ for 10 days of parking

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
Hmm so it's not safe if rent and change few times lor... Wait problem with HDB parking

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No more, proceed to SATA . 40dollars.
Study and exam all can use skill credit to offset.

All need money be start to "earn".

Last time all subsidised, not anymore.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! May I know if grab is still offering fully subsidised medical checkup at SATA clinics as of now? I emailed them and they replied saying they’re no longer subsidising?
vdpdlell.jpg

This is what I received yesterday

mcwings

Master Member
Reaction score
Why drivers otr don’t like to give way to people signaling to change lane? Lose a few seconds only man you’re not racing Hamilton. Most drivers speed up and try to block, if failed they will honk in your face. Then there are some people who don’t signal and cut in the last second. Please relax and signal early. Giving way makes you feel more pleasant and patient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.