Honda Fit/Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcampus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Honda Jazz RS 1.5 Manual Transmission. Can lup LTA approved HKS exhaust bo??

Last edited:

totalduh

Reaction score
Just made an order for a 1.3 Jazz.
Didn't check out the forum beforehand so didn't know that there is a "recommended" SE to go for... sigh

Wanna check... would you advise to take the "free" 3 year servicing or downgrade to 1 year servicing (deduct $1000)

also for KM in car camera, they using iRoad but installation is without Surveillance feature. Would you advise installing it from KM? (The SE refused to throw in for me)

Thanks!

Last edited:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just made an order for a 1.3 Jazz.
Didn't check out the forum beforehand so didn't know that there is a "recommended" SE to go for... sigh

Wanna check... would you advise to take the "free" 3 year servicing or downgrade to 1 year servicing (deduct $1000)

also for KM in car camera, they using iRoad but installation is without Surveillance feature. Would you advise installing it from KM? (The SE refused to throw in for me)

Thanks!

Personally, i will got for the $1000 deduction.
Adding a surveillance feature can either get it done outside or when you get your ride, ask SE who is the installer for the cam, then approach the installer personally to get the surveillance feature done up.
If done thru KM, sure more expensive.

craz03

Reaction score
Hi.. juz gotten a 1.3 fit 2018...
Anyone that as well? May i know where to look for the retractable boot cover or the fixed one.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.