Honda Fit/Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

tek888

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I understand Jazz comes with Rikecool P28 solar film. How's this film in heat rejection and keeping your car cool? I saw the specs in their website and considering the $900 retail price for this film, I am wondering if it is better to opt out and get my own solar film outside. http://rikecool.com.sg/premier-28-series/

Also, I learnt that we are not allowed to choose the tint level for the Rikecool film. There is a SMD plated Jazz below my block and I find the film for rear windows much lighter in shade compared to my current car. This is another reason i am considering to opt out of Rikecool

appreciate advice from you. Thank you

vironix

Reaction score
P28 sucks. If u have the $, do outside a better one

Sent from my OnePlus 5 using GAGT

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
Thread closed due to suspected ongoing sales solicitation by a user. Gentle reminder that soliciting sales is not allowed on HWZ forums unless formally authorized as an advertising partner.

For further discussion on Honda Fit/Jazz, kindly start a new thread. Meanwhile drive safe! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.