www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Cars & Cars (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/)
-   -   Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/honda-fit-jazz-part-2-a-5908121.html)

HondaJG 26-11-2018 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanII (Post 117791938)
Any idea what’s the waiting time if I book a new Jazz now?

Say 1.3l LX

you got to check with KM SE.

it seems like Jazz1.3 has a longer wait time than Jazz1.5 :eek:

g2r4o7 27-11-2018 12:56 PM

Any jazz club or jazz WhatsApp group ?

HondaJG 27-11-2018 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g2r4o7 (Post 117820783)
Any jazz club or jazz WhatsApp group ?

look for fake_oranges. he is the admin for the Jazz/Fit watsapp group..

g2r4o7 27-11-2018 09:42 PM

Thank you.....

StanII 29-11-2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HondaJG (Post 117800237)
you got to check with KM SE.

it seems like Jazz1.3 has a longer wait time than Jazz1.5 :eek:

will find time to go down to showroom soon just wondering booked a 1.5 RS and know the estimated wait time?

likely will go with 1.5 RS after some consideration

charsiewfan 29-11-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanII (Post 117868708)
will find time to go down to showroom soon just wondering booked a 1.5 RS and know the estimated wait time?

likely will go with 1.5 RS after some consideration

Very long, think 3 months.

HondaJG 29-11-2018 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanII (Post 117868708)
will find time to go down to showroom soon just wondering booked a 1.5 RS and know the estimated wait time?

likely will go with 1.5 RS after some consideration

not sure what can you squeeze out from the SE at this time?
is year end already.. :s13:

HondaJG 29-11-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charsiewfan (Post 117868744)
Very long, think 3 months.

if you do not mind the showroom or test cars..
it could speed up the waiting time..

mrtanbg 30-11-2018 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HondaJG (Post 117868846)
not sure what can you squeeze out from the SE at this time?
is year end already.. :s13:

not sure whether KM meet sales target yet..if yes then little room for negotiation

HondaJG 30-11-2018 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrtanbg (Post 117874381)
not sure whether KM meet sales target yet..if yes then little room for negotiation

very true.. understood that both SE and SA (from KM) had went for their company trips overseas recently (in batches as company staff incentive). i think they might had hit targets liao..

only other option is to look at clearing existing stocks or showroom cars lo.. :D

MOBIO.sg 09-12-2018 11:23 AM

Hi guys , i am driving a renew coe honda fit ge6 , and i am going for my first ever road trip to port dickson , may i know is this small humble car able to go that far? And how much km/h shld i go? Thanks a lot guys!

charsiewfan 09-12-2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOBIO.sg (Post 118019651)
Hi guys , i am driving a renew coe honda fit ge6 , and i am going for my first ever road trip to port dickson , may i know is this small humble car able to go that far? And how much km/h shld i go? Thanks a lot guys!

Don’t see why not as long it is road worthy, just go to workshop and check before trip if worry. 110km/h should be ok and make plenty of stops if single driver.

renfred89 09-12-2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charsiewfan (Post 118019954)
Donít see why not as long it is road worthy, just go to workshop and check before trip if worry. 110km/h should be ok and make plenty of stops if single driver.

go to a reputable workshop which checks every single crucial parts and component before doing that.

the worst thing that can happen is to have a breakdown there and dang, ggfied.

MOBIO.sg 09-12-2018 01:58 PM

Hi , thanks for the reply! Will certaintly do a check before on road trip to port dickson. Anything i need to take note of? And for security purpose , can i take out my starter fuse and with a brake lock to deter theft of vehicle? Sorry for the noob qns. Thanks in advanced!

Eighty7 09-12-2018 02:39 PM

Donít do a full inspection just 1 day before the trip . Give buffer of 2-4 days. In the event some workshop never tighten parts properly and may leak. A buffer is a safer way to approach


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.