www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Cars & Cars (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/)
-   -   Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/honda-fit-jazz-part-2-a-5908121.html)

MOBIO.sg 09-12-2018 04:31 PM

Thanks bro! Will heed ur advise , will be doing my servicing , some parts replacement and also change of tyre before going up few days before.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eighty7 (Post 118022424)
Don’t do a full inspection just 1 day before the trip . Give buffer of 2-4 days. In the event some workshop never tighten parts properly and may leak. A buffer is a safer way to approach


sinicker 10-12-2018 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOBIO.sg (Post 118019651)
Hi guys , i am driving a renew coe honda fit ge6 , and i am going for my first ever road trip to port dickson , may i know is this small humble car able to go that far? And how much km/h shld i go? Thanks a lot guys!

170 done b4. No prob.

myviowner 10-12-2018 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOBIO.sg (Post 118019651)
Hi guys , i am driving a renew coe honda fit ge6 , and i am going for my first ever road trip to port dickson , may i know is this small humble car able to go that far? And how much km/h shld i go? Thanks a lot guys!

Just adhere to the speed limit bro... Forget others said about top speed! Safety is most important. Go happily and come back happily.

MOBIO.sg 10-12-2018 02:25 PM

Hi bro! Thanks for the advise! Will adhere to the speed limit , just worried about the rest point. Heard some places is quite dangerous.

Quote:

Originally Posted by myviowner (Post 118033077)
Just adhere to the speed limit bro... Forget others said about top speed! Safety is most important. Go happily and come back happily.


colin03 10-12-2018 04:15 PM

Hi Mobio,

Just try to park with the others.
Do not isolate and park in 1 dark corner.
Have a direct view of your car while resting with your coffee.

MOBIO.sg 10-12-2018 04:50 PM

Hi bro! Thanks for ur valuble advise! Will do just tt!

Quote:

Originally Posted by colin03 (Post 118039894)
Hi Mobio,

Just try to park with the others.
Do not isolate and park in 1 dark corner.
Have a direct view of your car while resting with your coffee.


aromilk 10-12-2018 07:24 PM

If the price difference between a shuttle and a fit is 10k, should i go for the shuttle? Afterall, its 1.5 vs 1.3 and bigger boot space.

mel1888 10-12-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOBIO.sg (Post 118038257)
Hi bro! Thanks for the advise! Will adhere to the speed limit , just worried about the rest point. Heard some places is quite dangerous.

Also dont stop for any car.
If need to stop make sure its populated place.
Friend got hijack along the way, heng rob niah.

MOBIO.sg 10-12-2018 08:53 PM

Tts bad. Okay will noted on tt. Thanks bro!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mel1888 (Post 118042927)
Also dont stop for any car.
If need to stop make sure its populated place.
Friend got hijack along the way, heng rob niah.


sinicker 10-12-2018 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aromilk (Post 118042560)
If the price difference between a shuttle and a fit is 10k, should i go for the shuttle? Afterall, its 1.5 vs 1.3 and bigger boot space.

Yes. The boot space is a cheap luxury!

myviowner 11-12-2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOBIO.sg (Post 118038257)
Hi bro! Thanks for the advise! Will adhere to the speed limit , just worried about the rest point. Heard some places is quite dangerous.

For rest area, go for populated ones. Anyway, just be vigilant at all times. :D

zoneware7 11-12-2018 11:51 AM

jus to check, anyone know for Fit 1.3, is the steering wheel not adjustable?
Also for the front seat height, is it adjustable?
(as i know for Jazz is yes for both)

andyhtc 11-12-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aromilk (Post 118042560)
If the price difference between a shuttle and a fit is 10k, should i go for the shuttle? Afterall, its 1.5 vs 1.3 and bigger boot space.

Just buy what you need. 1.3 litre is okay as a small family car.

Fit is cheaper to maintain (fuel, tax and cleaning) and easier to drive (lighter and shorter) .

Shuttle if you need the boot space and higher horsepower.

Recommend to use the $10k for a rainy day or invest in blue chips in SGX, given the volatility in economy now.

myviowner 12-12-2018 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aromilk (Post 118042560)
If the price difference between a shuttle and a fit is 10k, should i go for the shuttle? Afterall, its 1.5 vs 1.3 and bigger boot space.

Price is your main concern? Then get what is within your budget.... Do you need a bigger boot space?

HondaJG 12-12-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aromilk (Post 118042560)
If the price difference between a shuttle and a fit is 10k, should i go for the shuttle? Afterall, its 1.5 vs 1.3 and bigger boot space.

have you compare your current needs VS you wish for the next car? :s22:


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.