Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys,i need some advice.
i've just bought over a 2009 1.3 fit. i notice some strong "brakes" when im slowing down without stepping on anything. It kind of feels like engine brake from gear 3 to gear 1.

has it got anything to do with the CVT engine? or has anyone experienced it before?:s11:

Simply drive to your trusted workshop and get it checked.

zzt231

Banned
Reaction score
hi guys,i need some advice.
i've just bought over a 2009 1.3 fit. i notice some strong "brakes" when im slowing down without stepping on anything. It kind of feels like engine brake from gear 3 to gear 1.

has it got anything to do with the CVT engine? or has anyone experienced it before?:s11:
Normal lah.
My family 1.3 also behave like this

Sent from Xiaomi MI 6 using GAGT

geniephics

Reaction score
i just got my jazz from KM. it came with iroad x9 carcam. has anyone install a powerbank to the cam for parking mode? will it void any warranty?

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just got my jazz from KM. it came with iroad x9 carcam. has anyone install a powerbank to the cam for parking mode? will it void any warranty?

What would you suspect they will fault you with that additional battery pack installation? :s13::s13:

Best, get them install for you lor. Since pay so much for the car oredi. What is additional 3-4 hundreds

bh10101

Reaction score

What would you suspect they will fault you with that additional battery pack installation? :s13::s13:
Best, get them install for you lor. Since pay so much for the car oredi. What is additional 3-4 hundreds

this is not the standard installation KM will do.

but this can be negotiated with the SE. a friend of mine purchased for her daughter, and negotiated for the "additional battery" installed on the new HRV, just for the dash cam on parking/motion mode

zan82

Reaction score
Hi all, new Fit driver here. Shop Taobao for accessories and bought a boot cover, only to discover that Fit does not have the side bracket. Any solution for this?

geniephics

Reaction score
this is not the standard installation KM will do.

but this can be negotiated with the SE. a friend of mine purchased for her daughter, and negotiated for the "additional battery" installed on the new HRV, just for the dash cam on parking/motion mode

ok thanks. I’ll check with my SE

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
F800 pro think ware , if I just fuse it to my car battery during parking mode eat a lot of battery ?

Orphan

Reaction score
ok thanks. I’ll check with my SE
I asked my SE but he say cannot be done.. most prob can go outside shop to fix a external battery for the cam so not to 'spoil' the car batt.

KM in general do not enable car cam parking mode (or will advise against it). This is to reduce chance of warranty claims for battery.

In the same vein, if you anyhow install things outside, they high chance will void your warranty. This is done to protect themselves. If some installer tap from wrong fuse and short circuit your fusebox, it's unfair to KM for you to go ask for free warranty repair/replacement.

Best solution is to get KM to install. Bang table if required. They will source the product that they are happy with, and have their own mechanics to install swee swee. And no reason for them to void warranty.

If cannot get them to do, verify they won't void warranty first before you do outside.

Orphan

Reaction score
Hi all, new Fit driver here. Shop Taobao for accessories and bought a boot cover, only to discover that Fit does not have the side bracket. Any solution for this?

If you want to look nice, need to get the side bracket parts.
Tell the TaoBao seller your issue and ask them recommend Taobao shop that sells.

If dun want to look nice, google for "Honda Fit DIY cargo cover" for ideas. Can even use super glue to stick 2 strips of wood/plastic to act as brackets.

Orphan

Reaction score
F800 pro think ware , if I just fuse it to my car battery during parking mode eat a lot of battery ?

Won't eat a lot of battery if just park overnight for 1 night.
But always set the cutoff voltage and avoid setting the cutoff below 12v, since below that, means battery is below 25% capacity. Later not enough power left to start car.

Note, voltage will fluctuate. Sometimes it will temporarily dip below 12v and trigger the cam to shutdown.

If you find that this is happening too often, or if you need it to last more than 1 night, invest in a LiFEPO4 type external battery pack that is sufficient for your needs (36/48/72 hrs etc).

I find parking mode important. Coz ppl who bang your car while parking, will tend to run away without leaving a note.

haikika

Reaction score
not part of the deal package?
or already wear & tear and need mat replacement?

i be collecting my car soon.. the mat come with it is not really the water proof type. so i wish to get some recommendation from u all

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I change to energy saving mode hope it good

Won't eat a lot of battery if just park overnight for 1 night.
But always set the cutoff voltage and avoid setting the cutoff below 12v, since below that, means battery is below 25% capacity. Later not enough power left to start car.

Note, voltage will fluctuate. Sometimes it will temporarily dip below 12v and trigger the cam to shutdown.

If you find that this is happening too often, or if you need it to last more than 1 night, invest in a LiFEPO4 type external battery pack that is sufficient for your needs (36/48/72 hrs etc).

I find parking mode important. Coz ppl who bang your car while parking, will tend to run away without leaving a note.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.