www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Cars & Cars (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/)
-   -   Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/honda-fit-jazz-part-2-a-5908121.html)

HondaJG 30-01-2019 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giamhe (Post 118925185)
Anyone can advice where to make honda jazz car key? Went to soxxi 300++ sia..

KM leh? :s12::s12:

giamhe 31-01-2019 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HondaJG (Post 118925681)
KM leh? :s12::s12:

Km 300+ but need to hold car for 2 days.. Sia a.. Any lobang?

Jazzwraper 01-02-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giamhe (Post 118946293)
Km 300+ but need to hold car for 2 days.. Sia a.. Any lobang?

Hw abt u buy a new alarm sys which will come with new set of remote. The hardware key itself u can then go hardware shop make a new one. Sure cheaper.

giamhe 02-02-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzwraper (Post 118953839)
Hw abt u buy a new alarm sys which will come with new set of remote. The hardware key itself u can then go hardware shop make a new one. Sure cheaper.

Not very keen on messing with the electronics.. New car Lei.. Wanna keep stock as much as possible.. Less headaches.. But appreciate the recommendation.

piggy1986 02-02-2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jello Monster (Post 118761724)
Hi all, just booked my fit hybrid from PI today. Excited :-)

However I notice that it doesnt come with armrest aka only two holes. Anyone got any way around this? Any armrest to recommend from third party etc?

Appreciated cheers

Hi able to PM me the pi u go to?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

myviowner 02-02-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giamhe (Post 118970521)
Not very keen on messing with the electronics.. New car Lei.. Wanna keep stock as much as possible.. Less headaches.. But appreciate the recommendation.

No headache by paying to KM lor.... New car pay so much liao... what is another 300 bucks:s13::s13::s13:

flipper_the_master 04-02-2019 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitch9116 (Post 118820595)
Hello all senior brothers any recommendations shop to get 2018 Honda Fit 1.5 mugen body kit? And how much?

Empire Bodykit have. Looking to get one also. Will PM you once they reply me the price.

flipper_the_master 04-02-2019 12:20 AM

Book a 1.3 Jazz from AD. Can't wait to collect car. Apr seems so far!!!

gohsj89 04-02-2019 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giamhe (Post 118970521)
Not very keen on messing with the electronics.. New car Lei.. Wanna keep stock as much as possible.. Less headaches.. But appreciate the recommendation.

yes, never mess with Honda's keyless system. never.

fnckfear 06-02-2019 02:48 AM

Hi Guys, i am really keen on getting a fit/jazz but unsure what are the considerationd between the 2. I would want to go for the cheapest model possible. Is that a bad choice?

sinicker 06-02-2019 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnckfear (Post 119031764)
Hi Guys, i am really keen on getting a fit/jazz but unsure what are the considerationd between the 2. I would want to go for the cheapest model possible. Is that a bad choice?

Cheapest good choice but must use till end. Otherwise, it'll be used against you when trading in for another ride at 3 or 6 years old...

winningeleven 06-02-2019 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnckfear (Post 119031764)
Hi Guys, i am really keen on getting a fit/jazz but unsure what are the considerationd between the 2. I would want to go for the cheapest model possible. Is that a bad choice?

Cheapest model? Which mean u don't mind having fabric seat, no reverse cam, solar film, front and rear cam. Stock 14 inch wheel (for PI) that is a saving of 2k to 3k. Personally I find all the items listed are very essential for me today . I won't save that money on go for cheapest trim model.

Leather seat for easy maintence
Reverse cam is very useful for parallel park

IIIUSION 06-02-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winningeleven (Post 119036210)
Cheapest model? Which mean u don't mind having fabric seat, no reverse cam, solar film, front and rear cam. Stock 14 inch wheel (for PI) that is a saving of 2k to 3k. Personally I find all the items listed are very essential for me today . I won't save that money on go for cheapest trim model.

Leather seat for easy maintence
Reverse cam is very useful for parallel park

Most PIs throw in all the above as part of the package, even for the lowest trim.

S1rius 06-02-2019 02:43 PM

Any good PI recommendation for fit petrol 1.3?

bigrockshow 06-02-2019 04:00 PM

I bought mine from PI too, just go with the case trusted and prominent dealers to be safe.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.