www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Cars & Cars (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/)
-   -   Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/honda-fit-jazz-part-2-a-5908121.html)

veryhonestguy 25-03-2019 05:28 PM

No I bought in Jan , car only deliver in March as no ready stock

Quote:

Originally Posted by bh10101 (Post 119887107)
if the buyer make the purchase during the same time as you, then mostly that buyer could have negotiate wrongly on the terms, which leads to COE bidding failed and twice. :s13:


Orphan 25-03-2019 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bh10101 (Post 119887052)
you have been really counting hard on your dates, after your purchase :s13:

Yeah hehehe
That waiting period is basically like countdown to ORD, lol

MrBrutusguy 26-03-2019 10:18 AM

New Honda fit owner
 
Hi all,

I will be collecting my Honda Fit GE6 soon

Any recommendations to where I can bring the car for checks?

myviowner 26-03-2019 10:56 AM

Usually, i bring mine to JB workshop which been using them all these while... lolz

bh10101 26-03-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veryhonestguy (Post 119887125)
No I bought in Jan , car only deliver in March as no ready stock

true. had waited for about 6weeks before collecting my car, just before Orphan collected his :P

MrBrutusguy 26-03-2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myviowner (Post 119898538)
Usually, i bring mine to JB workshop which been using them all these while... lolz

Are they reliable in both quality and pricing?

U mind sharing with me via pm? Thanks bro

myviowner 26-03-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBrutusguy (Post 119900084)
Are they reliable in both quality and pricing?

U mind sharing with me via pm? Thanks bro

PM send.
Personally, they up to my mark.
Parts worried that kenna chopped, get from sg and return to shop to fix. Jap parts are easy to get over there though.

If you decided to head there, get all the fluids in sg and bring in. He carries Lucas oil though.

CCCustom 26-03-2019 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myviowner (Post 119902208)
PM send.
Personally, they up to my mark.
Parts worried that kenna chopped, get from sg and return to shop to fix. Jap parts are easy to get over there though.

If you decided to head there, get all the fluids in sg and bring in. He carries Lucas oil though.

See, there you go again, so easy to tell people to buy here bring JB, but without also letting them know that if M'sia side Customs check and find these in your car you will be taxed, and that the idea is to SMUGGLE them in :s8:

MrBrutusguy 26-03-2019 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myviowner (Post 119902208)
PM send.
Personally, they up to my mark.
Parts worried that kenna chopped, get from sg and return to shop to fix. Jap parts are easy to get over there though.

If you decided to head there, get all the fluids in sg and bring in. He carries Lucas oil though.

Thanks bro! Sadly my account is new and I can't pm *what a bummer - my old brutuskiddo account went missing*

Anyways thanks again!

Ps: what engine oil u all using or recommend using?

MrBrutusguy 26-03-2019 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCCustom (Post 119903828)
See, there you go again, so easy to tell people to buy here bring JB, but without also letting them know that if M'sia side Customs check and find these in your car you will be taxed, and that the idea is to SMUGGLE them in :s8:

Hmmmmm *shhh* that word sensitive hahaha

MrBrutusguy 26-03-2019 10:24 PM

Any chance any of you jazz/fit owners had gone to 3 motorwerkz?

myviowner 27-03-2019 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBrutusguy (Post 119905488)
Thanks bro! Sadly my account is new and I can't pm *what a bummer - my old brutuskiddo account went missing*

Anyways thanks again!

Ps: what engine oil u all using or recommend using?

Coming to EO, i don't stick to one brand. Used SHU most of the time. Currently on Royal Blue. Will try Lucas oil next at the usual JB shop.

The shop i been using in JB:-

L10 Pro @ Permas Jaya

myviowner 27-03-2019 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCCustom (Post 119903828)
See, there you go again, so easy to tell people to buy here bring JB, but without also letting them know that if M'sia side Customs check and find these in your car you will be taxed, and that the idea is to SMUGGLE them in :s8:

Well, i did not mentioned that BIG BOLD word lor.... This is a free forum.... do whatever you want but din't get caught... sound familiar?:s13::s13:

CCCustom 27-03-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myviowner (Post 119914622)
Well, i did not mentioned that BIG BOLD word lor.... This is a free forum.... do whatever you want but din't get caught... sound familiar?:s13::s13:

Yeah yeah yeah, and because you leave this important detail out, just tell people bring in your own do cheap cheap ... people who don't know that if they're checked at Customs and found with the stuff they get taxed are going to be lost when that happens. At the end of the day it's only "cheap cheap" if you SMUGGLE your parts in.

bh10101 27-03-2019 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myviowner (Post 119914583)
Coming to EO, i don't stick to one brand. Used SHU most of the time. Currently on Royal Blue. Will try Lucas oil next at the usual JB shop.
The shop i been using in JB:-
L10 Pro @ Permas Jaya

any advantages of changing different EO brands, instead of sticking to one brand?
is it cost? or better engine performance? thanks :)


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.