HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

Like Tree60Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-03-2019, 12:07 PM   #751
Master Member

any advantages of changing different EO brands, instead of sticking to one brand?
is it cost? or better engine performance? thanks
Just trying different brands only... Cost wise, SHU is the cheapest so far for me. Am no brand loyalty guy...
myviowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2019, 12:10 PM   #752
Master Member

Yeah yeah yeah, and because you leave this important detail out, just tell people bring in your own do cheap cheap ... people who don't know that if they're checked at Customs and found with the stuff they get taxed are going to be lost when that happens. At the end of the day it's only "cheap cheap" if you SMUGGLE your parts in.
Now ppl know liao..... Good good thank you for telling all out
Old 28-03-2019, 08:59 PM   #753

Hi all,

I am getting my honda jazz 1.3 HATCHBACK LX from KM next week. I am thinking of changing the bodykit to a more sporty one such as mugen bodykit. Does anyone here have any recommendation of car workshops that can do this?

Thanks in advance!

-noisyguitar
noisyguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2019, 12:54 PM   #754

Hi all,

I am getting my honda jazz 1.3 HATCHBACK LX from KM next week. I am thinking of changing the bodykit to a more sporty one such as mugen bodykit. Does anyone here have any recommendation of car workshops that can do this?

Thanks in advance!

-noisyguitar
KM shud have Mugen Bodykit. Abt 2.3-3k.
Outside, Empire Bodykit abt 1.2 k.

Note, if you intend to get outside, ask your agent if it will void warranty. Almost any mod you do outside will void warranty.
Orphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2019, 04:10 PM   #755
Master Member

KM shud have Mugen Bodykit. Abt 2.3-3k.
Outside, Empire Bodykit abt 1.2 k.

Note, if you intend to get outside, ask your agent if it will void warranty. Almost any mod you do outside will void warranty.
Body kit also will void warranty? Because extra weight then caused the engine/ transmission to work harder and cause suspension to spoil earlier?

Maybe also ask KM do PPS will void warranty or not....
discoburg likes this.
Old 29-03-2019, 11:43 PM   #756
Supremacy Member

Hi guys. Looking for a new small car since COE prices seem lower now.

May I know is it better to get the Jazz from KM or the Fit from a PI?
Old 30-03-2019, 01:22 AM   #757

Hi guys. Looking for a new small car since COE prices seem lower now.

May I know is it better to get the Jazz from KM or the Fit from a PI?
Fit has better feature - keyless startup

But if you are first time buying car, I think AD will be better. Safer and stress free. What u were promised would be what u will get.. PI will be more risk, from whether the shop will close down, to surprises like don't have that, don't have this when u collect the car. Repair is another story..

If best to go car forum to ask for reliable PI . Those FB photos with many happy customers are just ways to attract their customers. Just do your work well.
chansl89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2019, 04:26 AM   #758
Arch-Supremacy Member

If best to go car forum to ask for reliable PI .
You do know that we are in a forum, right?

Say many times already, want to buy PI car, buy from a PI that is a direct importer of the cars they sell, and have their own in-house workshop ... not 1 of those small potato that gets their stock from a hidden direct importer in the background, and give you ”warranty” from a 3rd party workshop. Any problem any recall, the direct importer is responsible to handle recall.

Biggest problem is, direct importer PIs who have their own in-house workshop, tend to be a bit more expensive. Here people don’t care about all this kind of details, don’t even look at what trim they are getting, PI sell you the lowest-end base model you also don’t know, you just think cheaper than the direct importer PI so buy from the cheaper 1 ... then regret when problems surface.
CCCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2019, 07:47 AM   #759

My take is PI in-house workshop may have a conflict of interest with the sales arm of the PI if the car is under warranty. They could inflate the cost of parts or labour not under warranty or refuse to repair. 3rd party workshop is more neutral to assess parts replacement.
andyhtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2019, 08:19 AM   #760
Master Member

My take is PI in-house workshop may have a conflict of interest with the sales arm of the PI if the car is under warranty. They could inflate the cost of parts or labour not under warranty or refuse to repair. 3rd party workshop is more neutral to assess parts replacement.
Wont this happens within KM?
Old 30-03-2019, 10:12 PM   #761
Supremacy Member

Honda Jazz / Fit 2020, seem like getting more spacious and stable driving, good for those who can wait
Spirax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2019, 10:36 PM   #762
Arch-Supremacy Member

You never read about the negative reviews of 3rd party ”warranty” workshops like Opt*** W****? How people go 1 time after that decide they rather forfeit their ”warranty” than go back to them again? How people religiously send their car to these 3rd party ”warranty” workshops to keep their warranty valid, then really got issue go to them, everything they tell you not covered under their warranty?
CCCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 01:07 AM   #763

That workshop is seriously Fug up place

You never read about the negative reviews of 3rd party ”warranty” workshops like Opt*** W****? How people go 1 time after that decide they rather forfeit their ”warranty” than go back to them again? How people religiously send their car to these 3rd party ”warranty” workshops to keep their warranty valid, then really got issue go to them, everything they tell you not covered under their warranty?
Hanwei7407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 01:57 PM   #764

Wont this happens within KM?
if everything is done up @KM, why will the warranty be void?
bh10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 02:01 PM   #765

Honda Jazz / Fit 2020, seem like getting more spacious and stable driving, good for those who can wait
whats the difference btw Jazz/Fit 2020 and current Jazz/Fit?

isnt there is also difference btw current Jazz and Fit too?
bh10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.