www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Cars & Cars (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/)
-   -   Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/honda-fit-jazz-part-2-a-5908121.html)

CCCustom 31-10-2018 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kula Diamond (Post 117318512)
EBC yellow stuff

Rotor used slotted will do

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulchew (Post 117332028)
I tried before on my previous car, the pads and rotor wear out very fast, car nvr tracked, yellow stuff last 9ímonths, slotted rotors lasted 16 months

Srsly. Stock Honda Original Part brake pads will do fine, not like Fit / Jazz is so powerful :s13:

There are 2 grades of Honda Original Part brake pads though ... I donít know if itís a made-in-Japan vs made-in-Thailand thing or what, but the higher grade 1 supposedly better with less dust.

HondaJG 31-10-2018 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrtanbg (Post 117331235)
Just checking , during the recent car expo, what extra stuff did they throw in ?

anyone bought Jazz in recent Car @Expo event? also interested to know.

price for Jazz1.5 + simi freebies?

sinkiepwner 08-11-2018 12:50 PM

Such a LJ small car also you all buy and treat as gold?

No wonder people say sinkie so hao lian over small things
Like frog in the well

Even grab users cancel when see jazz coming
And you all buy and so hao lian about it

Hard truths

xiaosen 08-11-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinkiepwner (Post 117478597)
Such a LJ small car also you all buy and treat as gold?

No wonder people say sinkie so hao lian over small things
Like frog in the well

Even grab users cancel when see jazz coming
And you all buy and so hao lian about it

Hard truths

so what your point of posting this? :s11::s11::s11:

People like to buy this car and treat as gold is your business? By the way you buy car is to haolian to show people?

HondaJG 08-11-2018 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrtanbg (Post 117331235)
Just checking , during the recent car expo, what extra stuff did they throw in ?

understood is freebies (depends what you have negotiated) + eCredit $500 (only during car expo week)

HondaJG 08-11-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidus_GZ (Post 117326632)
Getting from Kah motor still can negotiate? Or the price fix Liao?

for KM cars, the actual price = (listed price minus $13000) minus whatever you can negotiated out from your dealing with SE.

PiPiChew 09-11-2018 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HondaJG (Post 117481307)
for KM cars, the actual price = (listed price minus $13000) minus whatever you can negotiated out from your dealing with SE.

Wun ya bo minus 13k? Any T&C? Trade in car si bo?

Sent from Don't Be Afraid To Fart While You Urinate, There Is No Rain Without Thunder using GAGT

HondaJG 09-11-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiPiChew (Post 117490811)
Wun ya bo minus 13k? Any T&C? Trade in car si bo?
Sent from Don't Be Afraid To Fart While You Urinate, There Is No Rain Without Thunder using GAGT

thats KM sales gimmick la.. , that is why I mentioned
Quote:

Originally Posted by HondaJG (Post 117481307)
for KM cars, the actual price = (listed price minus $13000) minus whatever you can negotiated out from your dealing with SE.


Promotion at Kah Motor
EXPERIENCE THE BEST OF HONDA ARTISTRY.
Quality Honda cars from $69,999.

NEW 2018 Jazz 1.3 & 1.5
From $69,999

CARS@EXPO DEALS EXTENDED TILL THIS WEEKEND
- Complimentary 3 Years Servicing
- Low Interest Rates From 1.99%*
- Free Upgrade to Guaranteed COE*
- Complimentary After-Sales Credits
- Discounts of up to $13,000
- Additional 6 Months Road Tax
- 5 Years Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Complimentary In-Car Camera
- Immediate Registration Available*
- Special Trade-In Discounts
- Attractive Discounts of Demo Units

Promotion ends on: 04-Nov-2018 Posted on: 03-Nov-2018

Matjes 09-11-2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCCustom (Post 117333595)
Srsly. Stock Honda Original Part brake pads will do fine, not like Fit / Jazz is so powerful :s13:

There are 2 grades of Honda Original Part brake pads though ... I donít know if itís a made-in-Japan vs made-in-Thailand thing or what, but the higher grade 1 supposedly better with less dust.

If it is produced by members Honda's ASL to Honda's supply chain, it usually is awarded to multiple suppliers and these suppliers will almost certainly produce a different spec, quality level and price or come from different countries. But the difference of spec and quality is not easily detectable by customers. We cannot say it is of a different grade, more like different supplier (for strategic sourcing reasons and contingency preparation) for the same purpose. There is always deviation from batches to batches even if it is from the same supplier. This difference in quality is very normal. So long it carries a Honda brand means the producers are already sanctioned by Honda and have proven to be able to meet Honda's specifications.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinkiepwner (Post 117478597)
Such a LJ small car also you all buy and treat as gold? No wonder people say sinkie so hao lian over small things
Like frog in the well
Even grab users cancel when see jazz coming
And you all buy and so hao lian about it
Hard truths

I am afraid what you said is not even remotely close to the truth. Sorry to wake you up from your delusion but I have taken grab Honda fits before. I felt neutral about having a Honda fit coming to fetch me. It delivered me to my destination with no fuss. Aircon worked great, vehicle was functioning well.

No one here is bragging about a Honda fit/jazz... It is a personal belonging and the individual is entitled to feel contented with his purchases. Treating it like gold is far fetched. Gold's value appreciates while a car doesn't.

Please have a good day.

myviowner 09-11-2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinkiepwner (Post 117478597)
Such a LJ small car also you all buy and treat as gold?

No wonder people say sinkie so hao lian over small things
Like frog in the well

Even grab users cancel when see jazz coming
And you all buy and so hao lian about it

Hard truths

Whoever you had heard this from, better get away from them else you will be another frog joining them inside the well... :s13:

iCubes 09-11-2018 02:58 PM

I dont see many PHV Jazz around actually. Never sat in one before.

Matjes 09-11-2018 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iCubes (Post 117499907)
I dont see many PHV Jazz around actually. Never sat in one before.

There are in Malaysia even though the Perodua and protons far surpasses it in qty.

CCCustom 09-11-2018 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iCubes (Post 117499907)
I dont see many PHV Jazz around actually. Never sat in one before.

I have seen PHV GEs though ... and a bunch of them as Prime cabs.

Wolfaro 09-11-2018 10:07 PM

did anyone notice the price drop in Vezel and Shuttle (non hybrid) like me?

sinkiepwner 12-11-2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfaro (Post 117507229)
did anyone notice the price drop in Vezel and Shuttle (non hybrid) like me?

Just buy if got money

Keep looking for price drop or asking for discounts just cheapens you


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.