Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

BEWARE

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just gotten my preowned Fit manufactured in 2018. Wanna ask if there is a way to install auto headlights?

suchaloser

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows about wifi/hotspot in Jazz 2014? Can’t find anything on it. Can connect but no options on browser or anything

wahlaneh

Master Member
Reaction score
i feel that honda jazz/fit the steering when turning feels very light/loose so absolutely no feel of the road at all. its like play arcade racing game....

I mean a greater response feel and more heavier steering wheel will be good.

andyhtc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i feel that honda jazz/fit the steering when turning feels very light/loose so absolutely no feel of the road at all. its like play arcade racing game....

I mean a greater response feel and more heavier steering wheel will be good.

I prefer lighter steering as it exerts lesser strain on the wrists.

It is much easier to turn with one hand e.g. U-turn with Honda Shuttle (that shares chassis and parts with Jazz/Fit) compared to my Toyota Vios.

It terms of feedback on road conditions, both are similar.

Channelson

Reaction score
I prefer lighter steering as it exerts lesser strain on the wrists.

It is much easier to turn with one hand e.g. U-turn with Honda Shuttle (that shares chassis and parts with Jazz/Fit) compared to my Toyota Vios.

It terms of feedback on road conditions, both are similar.

Long ago, before airbag era, we use to change the steering to sports steering which has smaller diameter. The feel is better and heavier

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Long ago, before airbag era, we use to change the steering to sports steering which has smaller diameter. The feel is better and heavier
I personally found that after driving car with smaller Momo steering and then driving a car with stock steering, that these smaller ones are actually a pain in the @$$ to use :o

Ultimate Chicken

Reaction score
2nd hand Honda Jazz (GD, year 2008). Plan to get a couple of VICOM inspector stuff checked out, plus a couple of random services:
- Oil sump (?)
- Oily transmission (?)
- Handbrake wire ("not enough clicks" apparently)
- Getting the reverse camera for my dashcam wired up - forward recorder already installed on rear view mirror
- That odd rare instance where I feel like I hit something when slowly reversing, but didn't actually hit anything (Honda CVTF fluid?)

Brake pads and sparks are still fine for the next year or so, not needed for now.

Can I still go back to Kah Motor (I live near one of their servicing centers)?

Recommendations? I'm game for something that doesn't chop me, this is not something I intend to take to STA/Vicom every year only to find I suddenly have nonstandard parts.

Last owner used S&H somewhere in Bishan, tho I am unable to get more details outside of a phone number.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2nd hand Honda Jazz (GD, year 2008). Plan to get a couple of VICOM inspector stuff checked out, plus a couple of random services:
- Oil sump (?)
- Oily transmission (?)
- Handbrake wire ("not enough clicks" apparently)
- Getting the reverse camera for my dashcam wired up - forward recorder already installed on rear view mirror
- That odd rare instance where I feel like I hit something when slowly reversing, but didn't actually hit anything (Honda CVTF fluid?)

Brake pads and sparks are still fine for the next year or so, not needed for now.

Can I still go back to Kah Motor (I live near one of their servicing centers)?

Recommendations? I'm game for something that doesn't chop me, this is not something I intend to take to STA/Vicom every year only to find I suddenly have nonstandard parts.

Last owner used S&H somewhere in Bishan, tho I am unable to get more details outside of a phone number.

Yes you can head to KM. Personally i won't ,since is a used car. Head to your trusted workshop or ask from your circle of frds whom own a ride for workshop contacts. BnB ride, most workshop can handle. Get a few quotes and you know the price level.
I use this workshop at Kaki bukit- Whitesnail Performance/Service Center. The boss - Jason, hands-on guy. Meticulous in his work. OMO!
Good luck!

Last edited:

irelkZ

Reaction score
Hi bro
Like to check for FIT Hybrid GP5

Would like to ask is it normal to have(i would not say is jerk) but something like running with lower gear kinda of feeling when sometimes change to different mode of drive especially when engine drive kick in around 40km/h.

After it pass this speed accelerate higher i dont have this feeling any more.
It is always during the start part when change over to different mode.

Is it something wrong with my transmission or oil whatever.

Is it normal in this case?

Mileage is around 37,000

Appreciated!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.