Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, does honda fit 2019 gk3 has clock spring? I am looking to install steering remote. Currently my steering wheel does not have any remote. Was wondering if the car has clock spring and can support steering remote installation. Noob here. Hehehe.
Most likely you will need to buy if there is no steering remote stock.

silentluv

Reaction score
Hi i recently got the honda fit 2020 and i wanted to add an armrest in the center or get some accessories to increase the storage area in the middle. Im finding it hard as it seems its not available outside of japan.
Anyone knows where to get them installed?

colddog101

Reaction score
Can consider Osram Coolblue intense. Light is quite white with only a slight tinge of yellow.

20% brighter than stock and road legal.
Thanks bro, end up i decided to go for the white light from phillip. haha.

BTW, is it true that honda fit gk3 rear door has no speaker?

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask u guys, GK VS GR series, how different do they drive?

The GR series, is which variation? GR1, 2,3,4 or 5?

IIIUSION

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro, end up i decided to go for the white light from phillip. haha.

BTW, is it true that honda fit gk3 rear door has no speaker?

No problem, enjoy the white light for now, but don't forget to swop the bulbs back before inspection. Hahha

Yep, Fit Gk3 only got two front speakers. If you wanna upgrade, can buy new components for front and shift the stock ones to the back.

colddog101

Reaction score
No problem, enjoy the white light for now, but don't forget to swop the bulbs back before inspection. Hahha

Yep, Fit Gk3 only got two front speakers. If you wanna upgrade, can buy new components for front and shift the stock ones to the back.
Thanks Bro!

No wonder i got the hollow feel when opening the rear door.. lolz..

jxjxjxa

Reaction score
anyone knows where to buy honda fit 2020 accessories? Especially the center armrest/storage..

killgumby

Reaction score
Hi all, noob here so not really familiar with car specs. Im driving Honda Jazz GK3 2018. Wheel size is the standard 175/65R15. I find the gap between wheel and car quite big. If I were to change to size 16 wheels, will the gap be smaller? Or just the car gets raised higher. Thank you.

tek888

Reaction score
Hi all, noob here so not really familiar with car specs. Im driving Honda Jazz GK3 2018. Wheel size is the standard 175/65R15. I find the gap between wheel and car quite big. If I were to change to size 16 wheels, will the gap be smaller? Or just the car gets raised higher. Thank you.

no difference since the overall diameter of the wheel (rim + tyre) needs to stay largely unchanged. e.g. the most popular switch is to 205/50R16.

to reduce the gap, you need to modify the suspension

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no difference since the overall diameter of the wheel (rim + tyre) needs to stay largely unchanged. e.g. the most popular switch is to 205/50R16.

to reduce the gap, you need to modify the suspension

To add on. Once u go for 205/50/R16. U have to make sure your rim offset should close to your stock rim offset. Especially a lot of after market replica rim 16 inch come in 16 x 7J inch with offset 40. U might see your front wheel out of the fender. If i not wrong. 1.3 rim size is 15x 5.5J.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Stock is best dude!

colddog101

Reaction score
anyone knows where to buy honda fit 2020 accessories? Especially the center armrest/storage..
you might had to wait for a while till china had the demand for the parts. normally about 1 to 2 year time to had more choices and cheaper price.

IIIUSION

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

https://tiresize.com/calculator/

Use this to find comparable sizes without messing up your speedo reading too much.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.