Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

unlimited_max

Reaction score
Hi! Juz wanna ask if there is any difference between Jazz and Fit? I understand for Jazz, it is brought in by AD, but Fit is brought in by PI..thanks!

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
360 ah... good for parking, irritating for driving.

For my model, that is.

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys any recommendations to replace the audio player? Preferably comes with inbuilt gps function.

thanks!

archon75@

Banned
Reaction score
U will need to sound proof your car to bring the best out of your audio system.

I find Jazz sound proofing is worse than my good old Axio during the test drive at Paya Lebar.
guys any recommendations to replace the audio player? Preferably comes with inbuilt gps function.

thanks!

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U will need to sound proof your car to bring the best out of your audio system.

I find Jazz sound proofing is worse than my good old Axio during the test drive at Paya Lebar.
I’m not audiophile, just wanted a system with gps and camera if possible lol

not sure worth paying for that or not

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any cheap and good HUs with CarPlay/Android Auto sold in SG (NOT Android player)? Reverse camera is a must as well. Don't really care much for audio quality, stock level quality can liao

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a question on 360° camera. For the side camera installation, need to drill hole on the side mirror. Wonder how will it affect when next time want to sell car ?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.