www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Cars & Cars (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/)
-   -   Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/cars-cars-204/honda-fit-jazz-part-2-a-5908121.html)

TOKARA 03-05-2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgit09 (Post 126846100)
Hi guys.

I am not a car enthusiast. But looking to buy my first car soon (2 kids so bobian already) and am interested in a Jazz (cuz last time used Jazz while learning driving, and my wife prefers a smaller-sized car).

read about the ongoing circuit breaker jazz deal by KM. Any comments about it? Does it look like a good deal? Is there anything that i should look out/ haggle/ ask for?

Thanks in advance!

Two airbags a concern to u?

myviowner 04-05-2020 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgit09 (Post 126846100)
Hi guys.

I am not a car enthusiast. But looking to buy my first car soon (2 kids so bobian already) and am interested in a Jazz (cuz last time used Jazz while learning driving, and my wife prefers a smaller-sized car).

read about the ongoing circuit breaker jazz deal by KM. Any comments about it? Does it look like a good deal? Is there anything that i should look out/ haggle/ ask for?

Thanks in advance!

I assumed both of your kids no longer needs prams. Yourself and wifey in front,
two child seats behind, practically no much room for another adult at the rear.

andyhtc 04-05-2020 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ftpofmpo (Post 126839262)
all those with honda fit in the past, any of your PI/direct importer handled the recall of the bbc unit smoothly without issue? the workshop that does the change qualified?

The previous version technology should be very well-established by now and recall is extremely unlikely, besides it looks much better than the current cute version.

sinicker 04-05-2020 10:16 AM

Yes I would rather get current Fit/Jazz than the upcoming one. Looks more garang....

santa_edmw 04-05-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tortoise18 (Post 126831503)
What color is better? Yellow or white?
GK3

I'm collecting GK5 soon. Sporty blue metallic colour.

Inkeeboo 04-05-2020 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by santa_edmw (Post 126861697)
I'm collecting GK5 soon. Sporty blue metallic colour.

Waiting to collect my GK5 sporty blue from KM after CB...

santa_edmw 04-05-2020 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inkeeboo (Post 126863514)
Waiting to collect my GK5 sporty blue from KM after CB...

Wow nice. When ur date of collection?

bh10101 04-05-2020 05:01 PM

do coating loh.. :s12::s12:

Quote:

Originally Posted by myviowner (Post 126841245)
Personally, yellow for me. Funky colour.
White looks atas but need to spend more time and $ on exterior washings.


bh10101 04-05-2020 05:16 PM

technical recession had started.. all still got $$ to burn now? :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inkeeboo (Post 126863514)
Waiting to collect my GK5 sporty blue from KM after CB...


myviowner 04-05-2020 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bh10101 (Post 126865463)
technical recession had started.. all still got $$ to burn now? :eek:

Envy or sour? :s13::s13::s13:

santa_edmw 04-05-2020 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bh10101 (Post 126865103)
do coating loh.. :s12::s12:

What is coating? Can explain? Mine collecting soon in sporty blue colour 1.5 RS

Inkeeboo 04-05-2020 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by santa_edmw (Post 126864784)
Wow nice. When ur date of collection?

Was supposed 15May but I think now easily 12 June haha

Inkeeboo 04-05-2020 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bh10101 (Post 126865463)
technical recession had started.. all still got $$ to burn now? :eek:

Booked in Feb ....

tortoise18 04-05-2020 10:42 PM

When did coe stop? March? So March April may all bid in June??

bh10101 05-05-2020 01:38 PM

got difference meh?? :s13::s13::s13:

Quote:

Originally Posted by myviowner (Post 126869287)
Envy or sour? :s13::s13::s13:



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 07:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.