Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any cheap and good HUs with CarPlay/Android Auto sold in SG (NOT Android player)? Reverse camera is a must as well. Don't really care much for audio quality, stock level quality can liao
Go JB. I was quoted aftermarket android player, 8/128, TS10. RM 1088. Labour RM 30-50.
If opt for lower spec like 2-6 Ram and 16GB/32/64, then price will be even lower.

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go JB. I was quoted aftermarket android player, 8/128, TS10. RM 1088. Labour RM 30-50.
Just got quoted $680 for a 6/128 at Wan Audio from ahleong . And haven’t include the labour & a 9” panel required to install. Overall about $800

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shop name ?
Soon Heng Car Accessories. Location is at Perling. Nearer from Tuas. FB search them for more details. They do have FB Live every tuedays and Thursdays. Tml may have or may not have as the boss away for EMMA event.

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The choice is clear. Spec from Soon Heng is 8/128. Included the 9 inch bracket, All in probably the price of that 6/128, quoted.
lol I live very near to Wan Audio though so actually it’s not very clear cut if consider time spent to go Malaysia

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
Better drop them a text message in FB for more details.
Thanks, already drop them le. My planning is to select my own Android Player then install. I know here installer can do. Biggest problem is 360°. Haven't come across an installer can do. All need to buy Android Player with 360° and install together.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks, already drop them le. My planning is to select my own Android Player then install. I know here installer can do. Biggest problem is 360°. Haven't come across an installer can do. All need to buy Android Player with 360° and install together.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Wan's audio. Contact them. I seen them installed via their FB page.
360 cam is common now as aftermarket same like blind spot system, i believed most audio shops in SG can do.

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
folks any recommendations for a thorough interior cleaning? ESP vacuum the in-between seats and under seats areas

lambency kept coming up in google searches; reviews like very good eh

Last edited:

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
folks any recommendations for a thorough interior cleaning? ESP vacuum the in-between seats and under seats areas

lambency kept coming up in google searches; reviews like very good eh
They are not too shabby, they took out my rear seats & put back properly, but they couldn't remove the leather from my chair so they had to outsource, I had to pay additional.

My seats have electronics with them, they also plugged back properly, and deep cleaned below my floor upholstery.

Ok la, quite well done, I just don't like the shampoo smell left behind, overpowering.

What I didn't like was they just throw everything that's in my car, from boot to door to anything movable, just into 1 big trash bag and left it in the boot. My tyre shine didn't leak and other gels too, else they would get it from me. Would have expected them to be more professional when packing away personal stuff in the car when cleaning.

lallang67

Reaction score
Trying to ask for workshop good at Honda Fit. Hope this will not close this thread.

Driving a 2018 FIT.
Rear right wheel going through hump or uneven road surfaces, can hear clock, clock, clock...... sound since 2022.

Not sure which components is giving way, although car still can be driven without issue.

If anyone know workshop good at solving or able to solve, can PM me.

If have the cost, that would be good, at least some mental prepare.

Appreciated.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trying to ask for workshop good at Honda Fit. Hope this will not close this thread.

Driving a 2018 FIT.
Rear right wheel going through hump or uneven road surfaces, can hear clock, clock, clock...... sound since 2022.

Not sure which components is giving way, although car still can be driven without issue.

If anyone know workshop good at solving or able to solve, can PM me.

If have the cost, that would be good, at least some mental prepare.

Appreciated.
Shock absorbers or its top mountings. FB search for Whitesnails Performance Center. At Kaki Bukit.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.