Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

mrtanbg

Reaction score
Who went to complain ? Fellow jelly SE from kah ? Parallel importers ?

Sent from 你怕黑吗?黑有什么好怕 using GAGT

mrtanbg

Reaction score
I have said this either in this thread or elsewhere. Rikecool has basically cornered the market. Many marques use them, even the premium ones. Taxi companies included. VW, skoda seems to have bucked the trend recently and switched to 3M.

mrtanbg

Reaction score
Please bear in mind that what is critical is heat rejection. The retail price is 900 yes but if you opt out, I doubt you can get even 300 in cash back.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who went to complain ? Fellow jelly SE from kah ? Parallel importers ?

People like you guys dont seem to understand the house-rule?

"Thread closed due to suspected ongoing sales solicitation by a user. Gentle reminder that soliciting sales is not allowed on HWZ forums unless formally authorized as an advertising partner."

If this is allows all dealers will come here and start advertising and follow suit?

It is a forum to chat about stuffs not to promote/sell stuffs(that is why there isnt a sales thread here, not even your personal car).

So please go to the right site to help.

But if any is so keen and helpful to help the community, please do the following?

Be formally authorized as an advertising partner and advertising via how it should be done.

A great way to help and be happy, why not.
Am sure some agents are fine to pay for it with many followers.

Your understanding will be greatly appreciated by many.

tek888

Reaction score
Please bear in mind that what is critical is heat rejection. The retail price is 900 yes but if you opt out, I doubt you can get even 300 in cash back.

Hi

Thanks for starting this thread. I am also considering to opt out of Rikecool.

Was exploring other solar films and came across tintsycool, which seems to be quite popular. Got a quote from them but was very surprised that Jazz is considered to be a medium size car from tintsy.

besides tintsy, any other solar films to recommend?

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People like you guys dont seem to understand the house-rule?

"Thread closed due to suspected ongoing sales solicitation by a user. Gentle reminder that soliciting sales is not allowed on HWZ forums unless formally authorized as an advertising partner."

If this is allows all dealers will come here and start advertising and follow suit?

It is a forum to chat about stuffs not to promote/sell stuffs(that is why there isnt a sales thread here, not even your personal car).

So please go to the right site to help.

But if any is so keen and helpful to help the community, please do the following?

Be formally authorized as an advertising partner and advertising via how it should be done.

A great way to help and be happy, why not.
Am sure some agents are fine to pay for it with many followers.

Your understanding will be greatly appreciated by many.

Good things come to an end.... i guess a lot ppl had benefited.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good things come to an end.... i guess a lot ppl had benefited.
Ya ya lo.
Time to invite all Toyota, Mazda, BMW, Merc, etc etc's PM le.
Allow everyone in this community to benefit mah.

Later on can even start a HWZ's sales cum sure good lobang thread here and count SGcarsmart.

Win~Win for everyone.
Huat Huat Huat.

HondaJG

Reaction score
share sales contact also considered solicitation? :eek:
这是不是杀一儆百? :s22:

"Thread closed due to suspected ongoing sales solicitation by a user. Gentle reminder that soliciting sales is not allowed on HWZ forums unless formally authorized as an advertising partner.

For further discussion on Honda Fit/Jazz, kindly start a new thread. Meanwhile drive safe! "

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for starting this thread. I am also considering to opt out of Rikecool.

Was exploring other solar films and came across tintsycool, which seems to be quite popular. Got a quote from them but was very surprised that Jazz is considered to be a medium size car from tintsy.

besides tintsy, any other solar films to recommend?
This would be a downgrade from a mediocre film to an even more mediocre film. To put it in a ”cute” perspective, to opt out of RikeCool to go for this TintsyCool is like selling a Punggol/Sengkang HDB to move to an even newer undeveloped new HDB estate =:p

Some folks already mentioned, the cashback from opting out of RikeCool is pretty crap, even though it’s supposed to be ”worth $XXX”.

You opt out of RikeCool only if you want to upgrade to a higher grade film ... if you go this route, try negotiating with the SE to top up for V-Kool or Nanolux (if they have the business link with them) for metallic film, or 3M if you still prefer a ceramic film (RikeCool and most cheap aftermarket films including TintsyCool are ceramic too FYI).

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
share sales contact also considered solicitation? :eek:
这是不是杀一儆百? :s22:

"4 closed due to suspected ongoing sales solicitation by a user. Gentle reminder that soliciting sales is not allowed on HWZ forums unless formally authorized as an advertising partner.

For further discussion on Honda Fit/Jazz, kindly start a new thread. Meanwhile drive safe! "
Dont know whats your agenda?

Mod here is helping people in HWZ from unwanted advertsiement at their own time with no vested or monetory gains yet they get this from you people?

=p

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
Now i know society frowns on helping people.

We have also received reports from users that you sent PM to them referring your SE with contact number WITHOUT them seeking your help.

Let this be a final warning to you to stop your unauthorized sales solicitation activities. :)

iCubes

Master Member
Reaction score
It's a pity the jazz versions here do not come with Apple Carplay. Want to install aftermarket also cannot, say will void the warranty.

HondaJG

Reaction score
It's a pity the jazz versions here do not come with Apple Carplay. Want to install aftermarket also cannot, say will void the warranty.
what if you bring to KM to install instead? could that be an option?

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For my opinion, if u bought a used car without a solar film. Then i think u can get the one that u like. My old previous jazz did not have any solar film installed and only now my current ride comes with rikecool installed as it was given free by kah motor.
As already experienced both my rides with and without solar film. Definitely I won't want to spend that much on solar film. As Long it is free by AD. I will take it.

In our typical singapore weather. As Long u parked under the hot sun. I don't think any solar film is able to cool your car. I do believe it helps a little but not significantly much. To add on. My Iroad dash cam camera also still functional after 1 year plus under the hot sun. Maybe solar film also help to prolong the life span of it.

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For my opinion, if u bought a used car without a solar film. Then i think u can get the one that u like. My old previous jazz did not have any solar film installed and only now my current ride comes with rikecool installed as it was given free by kah motor.
As already experienced both my rides with and without solar film. Definitely I won't want to spend that much on solar film. As Long it is free by AD. I will take it.

In our typical singapore weather. As Long u parked under the hot sun. I don't think any solar film is able to cool your car. I do believe it helps a little but not significantly much. To add on. My Iroad dash cam camera also still functional after 1 year plus under the hot sun. Maybe solar film also help to prolong the life span of it.
We’d discussed solar films many times over the years.

Solar film comes in 2 types, metallic and ceramic ... metallic reflects while ceramic absorbs, think this is something that is understood. Of course, there’s only so much heat a metallic film can reflect and only so much heat a ceramic film can absorb, so if 2 cars 1 with metallic film and 1 with ceramic film, park under the sun from morning through mid-afternoon, both will still get equally hot.

The difference is in the short-term, e.g. you drive out of a sheltered carpark and sun is coming in ... or you park the car under the sun for a half hour or an hour or so ... that’s when you’ll see - or rather, feel - the difference between metallic film and ceramic film, and between higher grade ceramic film and lower grade ones.

pororokia

Reaction score

then u have to weigh the options already.

got 2 camps of views, some dont bother cos they dont go back agent for servicing.

some will bother and remain all stock, worrying abt changing to aftermarket parts even HU...

weird, changing HU also void warranty really joke.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.