HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Honda Fit - Reliable PI

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2019, 08:58 AM   #1

Honda Fit - Reliable PI

Hi bros - Interested to get a brand new Fit 1.3 with PI and it is my first time to buy car from PI in Singapore. Shopped few shops and wanted to know any comment or feedback for these companies:
1. Jack Car
2. MyCar Pte Ltd
3. Vincar

Hope can get some feedback and appreciate it !
cyruslwphk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 09:44 AM   #2

Pm me buy from one of the biggest Pi in Singapore
Hanwei7407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 10:08 AM   #3

Hi bros - Interested to get a brand new Fit 1.3 with PI and it is my first time to buy car from PI in Singapore. Shopped few shops and wanted to know any comment or feedback for these companies:
1. Jack Car
2. MyCar Pte Ltd
3. Vincar

Hope can get some feedback and appreciate it !
Do your own diligent checks and look around more before committing

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT
ng_zai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 10:13 AM   #4

suggest u stick with the bigger PI players. The coe quotas will drop towards year end, in 2010 only 700+ quota. I suspect some of the PIs may not do well when the quota is low. so may affect your car warranty

Last edited by zoneware7; 12-03-2019 at 07:45 AM..
zoneware7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 11:33 AM   #5
Master Member

First time buying a car in SG. I suggest u better consider getting the 1.3 from AD. Price might be slightly expensive. Go take sometime to read up more at the Honda jazz/ fit discussions here. There was a wise comment on getting a Honda fit from PI.

Car is such a big purchase beside housing in SG. So better do more research on it.
winningeleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 03:18 PM   #6

if to purchase Jazz/Fit 1.3, go with AD.
else if purchase Fit/Jazz 1.5, go with PI for hybrid model.
HondaJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 04:38 PM   #7

also facing this issue. want to buy a Jazz/Fit petrol 1.3 under private hire registration. Went down to Kah Motors to check out the Jazz 1.3 LX. Looks good, but they don't do PHV loan so must full cash. Any advice on what to do? Or how to find PHV loan myself outside? Thanks!
mmmbop! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 06:32 PM   #8

also facing this issue. want to buy a Jazz/Fit petrol 1.3 under private hire registration. Went down to Kah Motors to check out the Jazz 1.3 LX. Looks good, but they don't do PHV loan so must full cash. Any advice on what to do? Or how to find PHV loan myself outside? Thanks!
Why not take a normal car loan instead of phv loan?
Justahelpdesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 10:15 PM   #9

Purchased a Honda Fit from Jackcar just recently. Got the COE on the first bidding. Car pending for LTA clearance. SC is Jamie.
Overall service is good. Not pushy, answer all our question and doubts. Hope this is helpful for you on your purchase.
I think they are on limited stock... my wife wanted the Red color fit 1.3.. but the boss not bringing any new one soon.. so we chose the white.

Ohh yes, vincar offer honda sensing fit but price is higher. If i rem correctly should be around 69k(round up)

Last edited by ChipmDale; 11-03-2019 at 10:17 PM..
ChipmDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 11:33 PM   #10
Master Member

Why not take a normal car loan instead of phv loan?
obviously. PHV loan is not under restriction on MAS car loan policy. Just down 10% and can loan up to 10 years.

Probably only PI will be gladly to help buyers who need PHV loan
winningeleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 07:11 AM   #11
Master Member

Purchased a Honda Fit from Jackcar just recently. Got the COE on the first bidding. Car pending for LTA clearance. SC is Jamie.
Overall service is good. Not pushy, answer all our question and doubts. Hope this is helpful for you on your purchase.
I think they are on limited stock... my wife wanted the Red color fit 1.3.. but the boss not bringing any new one soon.. so we chose the white.

Ohh yes, vincar offer honda sensing fit but price is higher. If i rem correctly should be around 69k(round up)
Nice..enjy the ride... Please update on the after sales service too. Thanks.
Did you ask them how they deal when there is a recall on fault rectification on cars sold by them?
myviowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 10:07 AM   #12

I got it from vincecar, SE jayden very nice and friendly guy, answer all your enquiries and question, ask for freebie he will try his best to give it to you, order grey Fit from them stock coming April, they have sensing too which is 1k more
Old 12-03-2019, 10:16 AM   #13
Arch-Supremacy Member

I got it from vincecar, SE jayden very nice and friendly guy, answer all your enquiries and question, ask for freebie he will try his best to give it to you, order grey Fit from them stock coming April, they have sensing too which is 1k more
honda fit sensing macam like a bit low for 1k. only got lane departure warning, got blind spot monitoring?
Old 12-03-2019, 10:45 AM   #14

honda fit sensing macam like a bit low for 1k. only got lane departure warning, got blind spot monitoring?
Not too sure about Singapore spec but other country have it, Singapore version I know have curise control only
Old 12-03-2019, 10:59 AM   #15

Was served by Jamie too. Nice experience, knowledgeable and answers to all your queries.

Too bad the deal did not make through due to delivery date not able to make it before the end of my existing car.
sigcomms is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.