Is hybrid car good ?

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is one PI warrantied hybrid batteries for 10 years... Again, be it 5 or 10 years.
Make sure you understand which part of the battery is covered and not covered under the warranty.

Many users are overwhelmed and self assured when they heard that battery/ engine/ gearbox is cover under warranty. Look into the detail of the warranty T&C is more important.

The PI you mentioned, have they been around for 10 years?

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always thought they would be slower than a similar non-hybrid vehicle. So it's not true?

No wor....electric motor is scary fast. Step oil only power come ....

U see all the s class 5 and 7 series all got hybrid.. is for the pickup, not for the petrol savings

Orphan

Reaction score
No wor....electric motor is scary fast. Step oil only power come ....

U see all the s class 5 and 7 series all got hybrid.. is for the pickup, not for the petrol savings

Oic!
All these years I had the wrong impression.

I thought they were good only for fuel economy, and the additional weight of the motor/battery would slow the car down.

turboo

Reaction score
hi guys, what is the cheapest 7-seater hybrid that I can get currently with lowest FC?

Spirax

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LkdYTqNl.png
https://world.honda.com/Fit-Jazz/hybrid/index.html
If almost same price as petrol, can consider...

HondaJG

Reaction score
Oic!
All these years I had the wrong impression.

I thought they were good only for fuel economy, and the additional weight of the motor/battery would slow the car down.

you are not wrong. is actual fuel economy. they use more on battery only :s13::s13:

HondaJG

Reaction score
Is it a good idea to renew coe for hybrid car?(shuttle hybrid/ Fit Hyrid)

havent come across anyone renewing coe for hybrid car yet :s12:

but then again, if one is driving hybrid (mileage is also very high), is it worthwhile to renew COE :s11:

Orphan

Reaction score
Is it a good idea to renew coe for hybrid car?(shuttle hybrid/ Fit Hyrid)

Eh, if CoE is ending now means the car was bought around 2008.

Honda released their 1st generation Fit Hybrid in 2010. So you won't find any CoE Fit Hybrid until 2020 at least. And that is if got ppl import to SG.

It wasn't a full hybrid at that time either. The older generation got issues with the Hybrid battery, so IMHO, not worth renewing for those 1st gen ones.

For the current gen ones, have to wait until after 2024 before we see CoE renewal. Only until then will we have more reliable feedback.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.